[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce [Paid] 3.4.0

No permission to buy ($29.95)
It is the setting that you show, but it will only work for new products. If you release an update to an existing product that did not have a discussion thread created at launch, it will not be associated.
I give it a try, but i only get a discussion thread when i create a physical product. If i create a digital product there isn't create a discussion thread. Is this as designed or an issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-03-23 17.38.11.webp
    Screenshot 2019-03-23 17.38.11.webp
    3.9 KB · Views: 10
I give it a try, but i only get a discussion thread when i create a physical product. If i create a digital product there isn't create a discussion thread. Is this as designed or an issue?
A digital product isn't a real boy until you add its first download, so once you add a download to the digital product it'll create the thread :)

Does this work with credits add on? Like selling physical products with money generated by the credits add on?

Does this work with credits add on? Like selling physical products with money generated by the credits add on?
Unfortunately not, this product deals exclusively with real money.

It would be possible to create a payment profile that deducts credits instead of obtaining payment from a payment processor, however.

How can I create a product thread (digital product) where I also can post automatically updates (when I hit the release update button)?

How can I create a product thread (digital product) where I also can post automatically updates (when I hit the release update button)?
In the category:

For digital products, the first download you add to the product will create the release thread. This thread will then be associated with the product, and the following setting will come into play (also found in the category):

If you choose Reply, all future updates will be added to the thread associated with the product.

Im really happy with the addon. Im currently doing some optimization via google. How can I add a conversion tracker in the addon? There is no landing page after the payment is done.

Is there a way where I can redirect to a page after payment is done?

Im really happy with the addon. Im currently doing some optimization via google. How can I add a conversion tracker in the addon? There is no landing page after the payment is done.

Doing so would require file modifications, so there's no supported way at this time. Currently, for digital purchases, the user lands on their license list.

For physical purchases, the user lands in their account page (order list).

i would also like this feature adding :)

DragonByte Tech updated [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce with a new update entry:

1.3.4 Patch Level 1

Update highlights

This is a re-release of v1.3.4 (which has also been patched) to fix an issue that could lead to data loss.

Given following scenario:
  • Another user's order is pending
  • The current viewing user is the owner of a product in the other user's cart (and thus can't purchase it)
  • The current viewing user visits the order log in the Admin control panel
In the above scenario, any order items whose products are owned by the current...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello @DragonByte Tech I'd like to buy your addon to replace a woocommerce site I've setup in my main site. Basically I'm selling some merchandising (no digital goods or downloads) to my members. I accept Stripe payments and there are some variables in some products like t-shirt that have color variables. There's the possibility for the user to choose among shipping the goods or come here to take the good by hisself and if the user choose the shipping there's an additional fee. I don't have invoices and taxes but maybe I'd need to create one or more custom fields.

That's all. Do you think that this addon is good for this?

Hello @DragonByte Tech I'd like to buy your addon to replace a woocommerce site I've setup in my main site. Basically I'm selling some merchandising (no digital goods or downloads) to my members. I accept Stripe payments and there are some variables in some products like t-shirt that have color variables. There's the possibility for the user to choose among shipping the goods or come here to take the good by hisself and if the user choose the shipping there's an additional fee. I don't have invoices and taxes but maybe I'd need to create one or more custom fields.

That's all. Do you think that this addon is good for this?
I do believe so, yeah. The physical goods feature of this add-on can support product variations, though you will have to specify colour and size combination as one variation and add as many as you have.

For instance: if you sell in sizes S, M and L, and your colours are red, green and blue, you have to add "Small - Red", "Small - Green", "Small - Blue" etc.
This lets you specify stock for each separate variation.

You can create a shipping method called "Local pickup" or something and set its cost to 0 to produce free shipping for people willing to collect their items.

1.4.0 Release Candidate 1

Update highlights

After several months in development, we're proud to present the first Release Candidate version of DragonByte eCommerce v1.4.0! 🎉

As you can tell, the list of changes is nothing short of immense. I won't be able to break down every single change or new feature, as that would take hours, but I'll go through some of the most important ones.

VAT ID per address: VAT IDs are now stored in the Address record, instead of in the Order record...

1.4.0 Release Candidate 2

Update highlights

Welcome to the second Release Candidate version of DragonByte eCommerce v1.4.0! 🎉

This version adds a couple new features; Ability to hide a product from the product list, and ability to associate a forum with a product to work as a support forum.

If you associate a forum with a product, a new "Get support" button will be added to the product information block, letting users know exactly where to get support. This works especially well with our...

Top Bottom