[DBTech] DragonByte Credits

[DBTech] DragonByte Credits [Paid] 5.9.0

No permission to buy ($14.95)
Try disabling event listeners in your config.php file, delete the /src/DBTech/Credits folder and re-upload it from the v5.1 download, then upgrade via the Add-ons page.

Fillip

Fillip, thanks for the rapid updates to this module. I just downloaded the newest version for upgrade and I received the following "warning" -- I wanted to check and ensure this was an expected warning prior to moving forward, in case there is any concern or challenge:

Confirm action

Please review the warnings and confirm you wish to proceed upgrading the following add-on: DragonByte Credits · 5.1.0 Beta 3 -> 5.1.0 Beta 4

To prevent potential issues, please resolve the following warnings before continuing:
  • This add-on contains the following files which have unexpected contents: src/addons/DBTech/Credits/_data/code_event_listeners.xml.
    • I have reviewed the warnings and I still wish to proceed

I just downloaded the newest version for upgrade and I received the following "warning" -- I wanted to check and ensure this was an expected warning prior to moving forward, in case there is any concern or challenge:
There's nothing unusual about that file, so I don't know why you would get that warning. What FTP application are you using?

Fillip

Could be something related to the binary/ascii settings in your FTP app, I wouldn't know for sure since I don't use FZ.

Fillip

Which one do you recommend? I've never received a warning before on an upgrade or installation but I also do not distrust your code or modules... so I am fine utilizing it either way. It's only the event listener file it's having trouble with...or I can simply re-decompress and try to re-upload the files again.

Which one do you recommend? I've never received a warning before on an upgrade or installation but I also do not distrust your code or modules... so I am fine utilizing it either way. It's only the event listener file it's having trouble with...or I can simply re-decompress and try to re-upload the files again.
I use Transmit (a Mac client), you could try a re-upload yeah.

Fillip

I've a problem. I have 233 credits but don't download resource. It's appear a error message "Sorry, you need 0 Credits to download this resource. "
All users who add a resource are charged 3 credits. For each downloaded resource, 2 credits are deducted. Unfortunately, all this does not happen. But only with resource addon. Can you help me understand how to set credits ,please?

Attachments

• eventi.webp
    eventi.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
  • edit currency_1.webp
    edit currency_1.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • edit currency_2.webp
    edit currency_2.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 5
  • edit currency_3.webp
    edit currency_3.webp
    46 KB · Views: 5
  • xenresource download1.webp
    xenresource download1.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
  • xenresource download2.webp
    xenresource download2.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 5
  • xenresource download3.webp
    xenresource download3.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Event Trigger Options.webp
    Event Trigger Options.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I've a problem. I have 233 credits but don't download resource. It's appear a error message "Sorry, you need 0 Credits to download this resource. "
All users who add a resource are charged 3 credits. For each downloaded resource, 2 credits are deducted. Unfortunately, all this does not happen. But only with resource addon. Can you help me understand how to set credits ,please?
Which version of DB Credits are you running?

Fillip

in this afternoon I have installed 5.1.0b1, 5.1.0b2 5.1.0b3 and then 5.1.0b4
Previously I had version 5.0.3

Attachments

• phpver.webp
    phpver.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Sure

Attachments

• xenresource download1.webp
    xenresource download1.webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 8
  • xenresource download2.webp
    xenresource download2.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 8
  • xenresource download3.webp
    xenresource download3.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 9
I'm not sure if this means anything, could just be language-related, but I noticed a small oddity in the screenshots. In UMILE's v5.0.3 screenshot, xenresource_download2.jpg, it has a generic "Event Amount" field but when I compare to my v5.0.3 version, it says "XenResource Download Amount" instead.

Ki1S6Yi.png

Also, it appears in Event_Trigger_Options.jpg that the Event Trigger Settings are editable fields. In my v5.0.3 install, none of those fields are editable.

Is it possibly an error in updating, with some code lingering from an earlier version?

Top Bottom