Dating scripts?

Bizarre necro, but I'd be interested in a dating script. I don't have a dating site, but people are always looking to make friends. It might be nice to have them fill out some questions and a few criteria (like a/s/l) and have it find matches of compatible people who gave similar answers.

I would pay for a good dating script mod for xenforo. It would have to have its own page and it needs stars 1-10 for rating pics and it should say hot or not

Sometimes the worst thing you can get is what you think you want. Although I started this thread, I would not now add (or recommend than anyone add) a dating script to a forum that is not about dating. The potential headaches and liabilities--not to mention community-destroying possibilities--are the farthest thing from what most forum owners need or want.

Dating app can be rather profitable solution. Recommended features for dating apps:
Facebook or Instagram integration. Ability to get connected with pal’s pal (like the one Hinge offers),
Effective matching algorithms (survey-based and facial recognition-based ones).
Providing possibility of entering extended bio and preferences.
Private chat.
Ability to break communication with importunate users by deleting from the list of contacts.
Anonymity for users.
Geolocation, search distance options, like in Happn.
Viewing profiles.
Push notifications.
Advanced matching algorithms. OKCupid did a good job here, offering detailed quiz for better understanding of person’s nature.
Well-organized search filters.
Feed: interface with swipeable images.
Policy that takes care of decent behavior (may vary depending on app’s purpose).
https://erminesoft.com/how-to-build-dating-app-like-tinder/

Even if I've released (for FREE) two Dating major AddOns for vBulletin (one for normal dating while the other is for Adult dating), I also released a PHP script which includes a very nice and full featured forum (my code).

@AlinaKem Be sure that Social Integration is useless for Dating sites. Nobody wants to connect his real facebook profile with (in most cases) fake dating profile. But even if his dating profile is real, for sure he/she does not wants his/her facebook friends to know about his dating activity. I'm actve in dating since 1998, so let me have a big experiance for anything about online dating.

Hi there,

Donno if the thread is appropriate enough for my question, but I'm looking for a way to integrate Xenforo with a dating script (pH7CMS). Any thoughts how I could do it..?

Top Bottom