Dang it..Missed the sale for XenForo Resource Manager

wickedstangs

Woke up this morning trying to get it.. And keep adding it to newlic. I just wanted to purchase alone.. And now I missed it:( Post how you guys are using it..

You had 24 hours to ask for help.

A simple post in the forum would have given you the answer you needed.

If people knew they were going to miss it i'm sure if you contacted the team at XenForo with your valid reasons beforehand they would have sorted something out.

No harm in asking. Too late now though :whistle:

Missed it to could not buy it yesterday and today it was on sale to 13:00 or so and then on work without Internet, so i will look for it another time.

If I had seen it, I would have gotten one for each license then. Bummer. Guess it will be one at a time once converters are in place.

I cant see how anyone could have missed it. They announced it like two weeks ahead of time and then sent out a mass email with information about the sale. I bought one...though I really don't know why. I have no intentions on using it...not in it's current state. I guess I figured $20 was too good a deal to let go and after all, I'm supporting the Xenforo team. :)

I suffer from technolachiphobia. The fear of missing out on some new gadget or technology.

I cant see how anyone could have missed it. They announced it like two weeks ahead of time and then sent out a mass email with information about the sale.

I knew it was going on sale, I was sooo excited but I was away for a couple of weeks (unfortunately while the sale happened) and I missed it. I'm not too bothered anyways, I am still going to buy it :)

I was going to buy one during the sale even though I have no plans to use it yet but I missed the sale through my own forgetfulness so I'll leave it unless I need it.

I missed it. But I'm not going to complain about it.

Was undecided of we would use it or not. I'm not exactly sure if we need to share files on our site. I've played with it and it seem good. Just not sure if there was a need.

Was away when they made all those pre-anouncements (vacation). So when I returned it was only a few days before the sale.

No worries.... If the need comes.... I'll invest in it.

Top Bottom