1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dang it..Missed the sale for XenForo Resource Manager

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wickedstangs, Mar 27, 2013.

1. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

Woke up this morning trying to get it.. And keep adding it to newlic. I just wanted to purchase alone.. And now I missed it:( Post how you guys are using it..
  2. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

I predicted that would happen to people.
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You had 24 hours to ask for help.

A simple post in the forum would have given you the answer you needed.
  4. Digital Doctor

Digital Doctor Well-Known Member

wickedstangs ... it's worth $60 anyway.
    Definitely for your site.

Here was my suggestion to avoid confusion.
    wickedstangs likes this.
  5. Neal

Neal Well-Known Member

If people knew they were going to miss it i'm sure if you contacted the team at XenForo with your valid reasons beforehand they would have sorted something out.

No harm in asking. Too late now though :whistle:
  6. Itworx4me

Itworx4me Well-Known Member

I did the same thing but quickly learned that you needed to add it to your existing license.
  7. we_are_borg

we_are_borg Active Member

Missed it to could not buy it yesterday and today it was on sale to 13:00 or so and then on work without Internet, so i will look for it another time.
  8. hidden

hidden Member

I missed it too. Better luck next time for us who missed it. :)
  9. rjordan

rjordan Member

If I had seen it, I would have gotten one for each license then. Bummer. Guess it will be one at a time once converters are in place.
  10. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

I missed the sale, I don't have a problem paying $60 for it though :)
    Sylar likes this.
  11. Dodgeboard

Dodgeboard Well-Known Member

I cant see how anyone could have missed it. They announced it like two weeks ahead of time and then sent out a mass email with information about the sale. I bought one...though I really don't know why. I have no intentions on using it...not in it's current state. I guess I figured $20 was too good a deal to let go and after all, I'm supporting the Xenforo team. :)

I suffer from technolachiphobia. The fear of missing out on some new gadget or technology.
    Brandon Sheley and Shelley like this.
  12. ShadyX

ShadyX Well-Known Member

I knew it was going on sale, I was sooo excited but I was away for a couple of weeks (unfortunately while the sale happened) and I missed it. I'm not too bothered anyways, I am still going to buy it :)
    Dodgeboard likes this.
  13. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Well-Known Member

I was going to buy one during the sale even though I have no plans to use it yet but I missed the sale through my own forgetfulness so I'll leave it unless I need it.
  14. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

I missed it. But I'm not going to complain about it.

Was undecided of we would use it or not. I'm not exactly sure if we need to share files on our site. I've played with it and it seem good. Just not sure if there was a need.

Was away when they made all those pre-anouncements (vacation). So when I returned it was only a few days before the sale.

No worries.... If the need comes.... I'll invest in it.