Dallas Cowboys Theme

wickedstangs

I was messing around and trying to do my own theme and couldn't stop:) with the Cowboys Colors....
cowboys.webp

Embroidery Junkies.webp

Vomits.

/runs.

Hah. Just kidding, not a fan of the Cowboys at all.

Anywho, the theme is looking good. Look around for some Cowboy stars to use and bring a bit of extra pop to some areas. I would say to add the end-zone logos somewhere, but then again, no one would be visiting that area. Hah.

Looks nice @wickedstangs

Vomits.

/runs.

Hah. Just kidding, not a fan of the Cowboys at all.

Anywho, the theme is looking good. Look around for some Cowboy stars to use and bring a bit of extra pop to some areas. I would say to add the end-zone logos somewhere, but then again, no one would be visiting that area. Hah.

Looks nice @wickedstangs
I was going to keep running with it.. Since we are America's Team.. I decided to stop to get back on track and finish the real site..

Embroidery Junkies
EJ.webp

@wickedstangs Add this to EXTRA.css and see how it looks:

Code:
.navTabs { background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%, #0A2A5A), color-stop(100%, #2f2f31)) !important; }
.navTabs .tabLinks { background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%, #98A0A5), color-stop(100%, #2f2f31)) !important; }
.nodeList .categoryStrip { background: -webkit-gradient(linear, left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%, #0A2A5A), color-stop(100%, #2f2f31)) !important; }

Assuming this is your first attempt at a custom job, you're doing great @wickedstangs and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! The colours balance each other well, and it's easy on the eyes.

If you want to add a little shadow to the sidebar modules just to make them pop out a little and smooth out the sharpness of the corners (and add a full border) , add the following to EXTRA.css

Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent {
    border: 1px solid #0a2a5a;
    box-shadow: 0px 8px 6px -6px black;
    border-radius: 4px;
}

Assuming this is your first attempt at a custom job, you're doing great @wickedstangs and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! The colours balance each other well, and it's easy on the eyes.

If you want to add a little shadow to the sidebar modules just to make them pop out a little and smooth out the sharpness of the corners (and add a full border) , add the following to EXTRA.css

Code:
.sidebar .secondaryContent {
    border: 1px solid #0a2a5a;
    box-shadow: 0px 8px 6px -6px black;
    border-radius: 4px;
}

wow, that is real cool thank you...

www.embroideryjunkies.com

Top Bottom