Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
I have this server error- not sure if it's this add on or not. Or @Brogan's Featured Thread add on.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Query execution was interrupted - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:47 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/IcewindDaleRP/ForumThreadViews/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(23): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT DELA...', 33)
#3 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): IcewindDaleRP_ForumThreadViews_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/admin/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://sphynxlair.com/community/threads/coughing-or-wheezing.26000/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

This could be due to the "Enable Delayed Insert SQL Queries" option.

Try disabling that.

Which version of MySQL are you running?

I have this server error- not sure if it's this add on or not. Or @Brogan's Featured Thread add on.

Code:
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Query execution was interrupted - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 12:47 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/IcewindDaleRP/ForumThreadViews/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(23): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('\n\t\t\tINSERT DELA...', 33)
#3 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): IcewindDaleRP_ForumThreadViews_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#4 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php(7): CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#5 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionIndex()
#6 /home/admin/public_html/community/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/admin/public_html/community/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(67) "http://sphynxlair.com/community/threads/coughing-or-wheezing.26000/"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

What's this?
IcewindDaleRP_ForumThreadViews_ControllerPublic_Thread
@MattW - I don't know.
This could be due to the "Enable Delayed Insert SQL Queries" option.

Try disabling that.

Which version of MySQL are you running?
Is this the info your asking for?
  • Server: Localhost via UNIX socket
  • Server type: MySQL
  • Server version: 5.5.34-cll-lve - MySQL Community Server (GPL)
  • Protocol version: 10
  • User: admin@localhost
  • Server charset: UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
@Brogan - where is that option "Enable Delayed Insert SQL Queries."

Try disabling that.and should I just see if it happens again or more frequent before making changes in the options as you suggested? Only happened once so far.

You can leave it enabled if it just happened once.

If it happens more, disable that option.
Search for it in the ACP to locate it.

I believe, though it's close, I've had this add-on for a week though I do not see Last 7 days in my AdminCP.

I'll wait another day and get back to this.

I believe, though it's close, I've had this add-on for a week though I do not see Last 7 days in my AdminCP.

I'll wait another day and get back to this.
That shouldn't make any difference. The weekly and monthly stats are taken from the same stats table as the default XenForo stats. Have you enabled the additional stats in the options?

That shouldn't make any difference. The weekly and monthly stats are taken from the same stats table as the default XenForo stats. Have you enabled the additional stats in the options?

Got it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Would be awesome if you could add an option to limit which usergroups can view the statistics on the forum home this way admins will easily have access to that information without the need to login to the ACP.

Top Bottom