Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
Also, could you add a class to each one so that I can manipulate it? The xenForo default ones have classses such as <dl class="memberCount"><dt>

Does this add-on take into consideration banned members when showing new users? For instance, if I ban a spammer it looks like it will still be listed in the new members list.

Does this add-on take into consideration banned members when showing new users? For instance, if I ban a spammer it looks like it will still be listed in the new members list.
not currently, it's showing all members with a registration date = today. It's an easy change, which I've implemented for the next update.

Just went to update and get this error.
file_put_contents(/home/mysite/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.0,L.0,account.css.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_put_contents() in XenForo/Template/FileHandler.php at line 95
  3. XenForo_Template_FileHandler->_saveTemplate() in XenForo/Template/FileHandler.php at line 50
  4. XenForo_Template_FileHandler::save() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1694
  5. XenForo_Model_Template->_insertCompiledTemplateRecord() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1604
  6. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1378
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1328
  8. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1267
  9. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  10. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
  11. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
  12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
  13. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
  14. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  15. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mysite/public_html/admin.php at line 13

Just went to update and get this error.
file_put_contents(/home/mysite/public_html/internal_data/templates/S.0,L.0,account.css.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. file_put_contents() in XenForo/Template/FileHandler.php at line 95
  3. XenForo_Template_FileHandler->_saveTemplate() in XenForo/Template/FileHandler.php at line 50
  4. XenForo_Template_FileHandler::save() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1694
  5. XenForo_Model_Template->_insertCompiledTemplateRecord() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1604
  6. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAndInsertParsedTemplate() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1378
  7. XenForo_Model_Template->compileTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1328
  8. XenForo_Model_Template->compileNamedTemplateInStyleTree() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1267
  9. XenForo_Model_Template->compileAllTemplates() in XenForo/Deferred/Template.php at line 36
  10. XenForo_Deferred_Template->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
  11. XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
  12. XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
  13. XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 335
  14. XenForo_Model_Deferred->run() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 159
  15. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  16. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  17. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/mysite/public_html/admin.php at line 13
That looks like a permission error on the directory where the templates are stored. This add-on doesn't do anything to the account.css file as it uses template modifications.

I'm using this along with Widget Framework & Featured Threads addon and have found a small issue.

This is the block as it appears on the Featured threads page

featured.webp

This is how it shows on the forum index

forum.webp
The problem is the New Messages Today line, on the forum index it shows as 3 but on the Featured Threads page it shows 0. Not sure if it's a conflict between the 3 addons somewhere and no idea as to where to start looking.

I'm using this along with Widget Framework & Featured Threads addon and have found a small issue.

This is the block as it appears on the Featured threads page

View attachment 75578

This is how it shows on the forum index

View attachment 75579
The problem is the New Messages Today line, on the forum index it shows as 3 but on the Featured Threads page it shows 0. Not sure if it's a conflict between the 3 addons somewhere and no idea as to where to start looking.
It's the same issue as xenporta. The data isn't exposed to the featured threads template, which is why it's not working. I'll see if I can come up with something.

MattW updated [MWS] Daily Statistics with a new update entry:

CTA Featured Threads compatibility

A massive thanks to @Brogan and @Chris D for support in getting this working with CTA Featured Threads.

This update provides compatibility with CTA Featured Threads, and additional placement for Widget Framework.

CTA Featured Threads page:
629_upload_2014-6-11_23-15-15.png

Supported Widget Framework locations
  • forum_list
  • thread_view
  • forum_view
I've also added in an additional conditional check, so...

Read the rest of this update entry...

bug in 1.2.3 on /online/ page get

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_DailyStats_ControllerPublic_DailyStats in /library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code on line 1

bug in 1.2.3 on /online/ page get

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class XFCP_DailyStats_ControllerPublic_DailyStats in /library/XenForo/Application.php(514) : eval()'d code on line 1
I'm already trying to fix that. I've noticed it on my site so already working on a fix. Might not be today though, as it's the wife's 30th.

Top Bottom