Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 1.3.5

No permission to download
Does that fix this error?
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionFeatured() - library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:43
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:23 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "https://theadminzone.com/threads/featured"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/featured"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Does that fix this error?
Code:
ErrorException: Fatal Error: Call to undefined method XFCP_DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Thread::actionFeatured() - library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:43
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 4:23 AM
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(41) "https://theadminzone.com/threads/featured"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/featured"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}
No, that is still being caused by people accessing the CTA thread URL on your site, even though it's no longer installed. It will happen on any site where someone tried to directly access the CTA link if it's not there.

No, that is still being caused by people accessing the CTA thread URL on your site, even though it's no longer installed. It will happen on any site where someone tried to directly access the CTA link if it's not there.

So just ignore it?

It would be awesome if you could include "Members logged today: x" where x is the total number of members who logged in today and if you click on "x" you should be presented with the full list of members who logged in today on an overlay similar to what you get when you click on "and x more like this".

I've also a tiny issue. I'm missing the thread and post stats (also in AdminCP), and also i don't have the permission settings.

Bildschirmfoto 2014-11-05 um 09.46.41.webp

Any clue, what could cause this?

I've also a tiny issue. I'm missing the thread and post stats (also in AdminCP), and also i don't have the permission settings.

View attachment 88227

Any clue, what could cause this?
What version of XF are you running?

I've just done a new install on 1.4.2, and everything works as expected.

Are the stats missing from the forum homepage (as it looks like it's working in the ACP)?

Top Bottom