XF 1.1 Daily Statistics in XenForo 1.1

XenForo 1.1 brings with it a powerful system to record and display daily statistics about your forum and its related data. This video shows you how.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One of the biggest things I miss after moving from SMF is it had an incredible stats panel. This is getting close to that and I suppose I can build out the missing elements like page views and such.

This is simply wonderful. Better than have a Gravity Insights support with the troubles and server issues...wonderful addition. Xenforo is simply the most modern solution in forum software.

acp_stats_chop.webp

Profile Posts check box is chopped at the top?

Can this also be extended to non-ACP, i.e. for Staff or any defined usergroup to use?

Oh my :D
For the data that doesn't need to be recorded on a day by day basis, I presume it will include posts from an imported VB forum? Can't wait to see the visible difference that XF has made in the graph :)

Great stuff. Can't wait to see what the statistics look like for today... How about an hourly snapshot that includes traffic when 1.1 beta was released?

--Ed

Oh my :D
For the data that doesn't need to be recorded on a day by day basis, I presume it will include posts from an imported VB forum? Can't wait to see the visible difference that XF has made in the graph :)
Yes, it will. The only things that can't be rebuild retroactively are a) things that don't exist (such as Likes) and b) things that are not recorded normally, such as users active per day.

Kier, can you please add the option to calculate the number of searches for the day....?

I keep seeing people using the search function, it would be NICE to know:

Who are they searching for?
What item are they searching for?
What keywords are they using with the search function? This part is very important because you can gauge what to post next.

Any possibility for different graph types, such as stacked area graphs. This would allow for different representations of data, e.g. for a stacked area graph it could show the percentage of traffic (new threads, replies, views, etc...) each forum receives over time.

Top Bottom