Daily Statistics

Daily Statistics 2.2.0

No permission to download
Is this add-on actually unmaintained? or was it just marked that by accident?

It appears to be your (@Xon) only Xenforo 2.0+ add-on currently marked "Unmaintained".

Is there any reason/sense/logic for the second "s", please?

svDailyStatistics_new_resourcess_today

Just try to add my reviews also and want to stay with your syntax/rules.

Have splittet the public template into two.
One for forum, one for Andys XFRM stats to show count of new res and revs.
Thank you very much for that addon. 💐

@Xon - nothing gets added to the public widget. Am I doing something wrong?
Make sure you've added the user-group permission to view stats

Is it possible that the active users are missing in the public_template and phrases?
Yup. Fixed in the next version.

Id like to suggest to add a "last month" column to the Dashboard Widget, so you can compare the stats.
The active members stat doesn't really support this, as there isn't any history and the field it queries on is always being updated

Xon updated Daily Statistics with a new update entry:

2.1.0 - Feature update

• Require XenForo 2.2+
  • Require php 7.0+
  • Depend on Standard Library by Xon (free) & remove dependency on old SV/Utils
  • Replace add-on png icon with font-awesome icon
  • Rename front-end phrases and simplify how front-end extend stats are rendered
    • Fixes some bad phrase & function names.
    • Fix "Active members" shouldn't show on the front-end
  • Add threadmarks support. By...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Getting constant errors below.

Code:
#0 src/XF.php(218): XF\Error->logError('Push notificati...', false)
#1 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(243): XF::logError('Push notificati...')
#2 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(176): XF\Service\PushNotification->handleResults(Object(Generator))
#3 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(194): XF\Service\PushNotification->sendNotifications()
#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(165): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->push()
#5 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(116): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(30622, 16484, 'Hekuran', 'post', 416400, 'insert', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Notifier/AbstractNotifier.php(63): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 16484, 'Hekuran', 'post', 416400, 'insert', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Notifier/Post/AbstractWatch.php(112): XF\Notifier\AbstractNotifier->basicAlert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 16484, 'Hekuran', 'post', 416400, 'insert')
#8 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(88): XF\Notifier\Post\AbstractWatch->sendAlert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User))
#9 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(46): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(XF\Notifier\Post\ThreadWatch), Array, 1.6484E+9)
#10 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(58): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(3)
#11 src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php(252): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyAndEnqueue(3)
#12 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(452): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->sendNotifications()
#13 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(609): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->finalizeThreadReply(Object(XF\Service\Thread\Replier))
#14 src/addons/AL/PostLimit/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(13): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): AL\PostLimit\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'AddReply', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#18 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#19 src/XF/App.php(2351): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#20 src/XF.php(517): XF\App->run()
#21 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#22 {main}

That is completely unrelated to this add-on. It is just XenForo's push notification framework sending too many push requests

Just installed the addon today an am wondering a bit about the numbers. Today we have Friday, April the 7th, so basically month and week numbers should be pretty close as the currrent month is only two days more than the current week.
My forum is still very small, so I can more or less guesstimate the correctness of the numbers, the more as I currently still look at them closely to foster further growth.

The plugin shows numbers that seem a bit off:

Bildschirm­foto 2023-04-07 um 15.57.38.webp

Is it possible that "this week" means rather "the last seven days" and this month "the last 30 days"?

Just installed the addon today an am wondering a bit about the numbers. Today we have Friday, April the 7th, so basically month and week numbers should be pretty close as the currrent month is only two days more than the current week.
My forum is still very small, so I can more or less guesstimate the correctness of the numbers, the more as I currently still look at them closely to foster further growth.

The plugin shows numbers that seem a bit off:

View attachment 284259

Is it possible that "this week" means rather "the last seven days" and this month "the last 30 days"?
It's last 7 days and last 30.

Top Bottom