No permission to download
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.2
Additional requirements
php 7.2+
Standard Library by Xon v1.18.0+
License
MIT License
This add-on will give some basic stats in the ACP/front-page, with a rolling-window for 'today', 'this week', 'this month' (obviously most apparent for the 'today' time entry)
  • Post Stats
  • Thread Stats
  • User Stats
  • Resource Stats

You can also include the basic stats into the Forum Home statistics block:

Choose which stats to display via options in the ACP/Front-page:

Permissions
  • View Additional Forum Stats

Contributing features or bug fixes
Please create a Github Pull request via the "More Information" link.

Contributions

If you appreciate this add-on, please consider a contribution via PayPal. Details will be provide via private conversation.

Please contact me if you wish for different licencing arrangements.
Related resources
Author
Xon
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Xon

Latest updates

1. 2.2.0 - Feature update

This add-on is now avaliable on atelieraphelion.com Require php 7.2+ Require StandardLib...
  2. 2.1.0 - Feature update

Require XenForo 2.2+ Require php 7.0+ Depend on Standard Library by Xon (free) & remove...
  3. 2.0.4 - Bugfix update

Fix front-end stats not displaying Fix Active members would display Latest members instead

Latest reviews

This is a very nice little addition to forum statistics that may help to encourage some competition among posters.
A very convenient add-on allowing the administrator to get all the necessary data on the forum. Easy track stats data
Nice basic overview for your forum to have quickly information about your stats. This way you can keep track the most important stats easily. Thank you.
I had a problem with a massive error message, I wrote to the developer and in no time the bug was fixed. Thanks a lot for this
Top Bottom