[cXF] Sticky Navigation

[cXF] Sticky Navigation [Paid] 3.11.2

No permission to buy ($22.00)
Hello, I just bought the plugin and it's not working.

Can someone help me out?

Thank you!

M
Hi,

it is working, check your default style. If you're trying on your style (Dark Responsive from Arty) I can't guarantee it to work. The add-on is for default style (and maybe some third party too). I can take a look inside if you wish.

Hi,

it is working, check your default style. If you're trying on your style (Dark Responsive from Arty) I can't guarantee it to work. The add-on is for default style (and maybe some third party too). I can take a look inside if you wish.

Ah. Got it. My bad. It would be great if you can take a look. I'd appreciate it.

PM on the way!

Did you check all settings? There are additional config options in Admin->Appearance->Style Properties

Sorry for my English ;-)
I would buy this add-on to replace this does not work when you have installed Slider responsive.
From the discussion, however, I see that this too has problems operating Responsive Slider.
It provides an update to fix?
Eoghan
I can't figure it out but I don't have experience. Sticky nav will only work on main page when you have the new slider responsive addon. Both work fine (for me) if you use the older version of slider responsive (before 2.0). Themescorp developer might be looking into it and I'll post here if they find problem.

I have the Slider Responsive 2.0.0 and this does not work with that mod installed. I turned off the slider and this works. I had the same issue with the Uix theme. The sticky nav would not work on it either unless the Slider was turned off.

Top Bottom