[cXF] Social Icons in Header

[cXF] Social Icons in Header [Paid] 1.3.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Social Icons in Header - Add social, rss or/and contact icon to header with Font Awesome

Description:
This add-on will add an option for social icons (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+), RSS or contact icon to show in header.

*If you want to use Font Awesome icons locally you need to install this add-on: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/font-awesome-local.4287/
If you're not using Font Awesome than you don't need this add-on.

Features:
  • show social network icons in header (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+)
  • show RSS icon in...

Read more about this resource...

@BassMan does the Font Awesome work with XF 1.5.x ? I'm not really sure I understand what Font Awesome does, but our site uses a CDN so it sounds like it might be useful.

Font Awesome is a package of icons. If you'll use this add-on, you'll need to install https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cxf-font-awesome-switch.4752/ for icons to show. With that add-on you can run icons via CDN (What si CDN?) or locally.

Thanks for the reply, but the main thing I was asking is if it works with XF 1.5.x. I don't understand why so many of the resources on the site say they are compatible with 1.4, but don't say whether or not it works with 1.5

I have question about this addon. Is there any option to add some custom icons (like pages etc.), not only social media, contact and rss

Ok I Installed theme and update my links to social media but icons don't appears.

Do I need change anything more?

Ok I Installed theme and update my links to social media but icons don't appears.

Do I need change anything more?
This add-on is tested to work on default style and I see now you're using third party style. That could be a problem. Admin access would help me so I can see your template modifications for thus add-on (well, you can of course check it on your self).

This add-on is tested to work on default style and I see now you're using third party style. That could be a problem. Admin access would help me so I can see your template modifications for thus add-on (well, you can of course check it on your self).

Sure, tell me where I can send you information about account?

Top Bottom