[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
WF and Conversation Button add-on should be on. That extra add-on for WF sgould be enabled too.

And don't forget: you won't see this button by your name!
ok - I was looking for it by my name, I will verify when one of the moderators come online.

It works, any way to get rid of the underline when hovering over button for staff? have no text decoration checked off, it still appears.

I installed this today and it seems to be working fabulously except for one weird detail - I can't get the Start A Conversation banner to show up under my name and I'm the admin on the site. My preferences allow for members to contact me, so I'm not sure what it could be. Thoughts?

Nevermind. I just realized that it doesn't show the banner to the user itself. My bad.

Last edited:
It works, any way to get rid of the underline when hovering over button for staff? have no text decoration checked off, it still appears.
You can set this Appearance > Styel Properties > General > Link, Hover State , but it will affect all links on forum.

To remove text decoration on conversation button you need to add this in EXTRA.css:

For button in member view page:
Code:
/* START - Conversation Button under Avatar */
.conversationButton a:hover {
  text-decoration: none !important;
}
/* END - Conversation Button under Avatar */

For button in postbit under user information:
Code:
.conversationButtonInfo a:hover {
}

For button in postbit under avatar:
Code:
.convButtonInfoA a:hover {
}

For button in online staff block:
Code:
.convButtonStaff a:hover {
}

OR you can add one code for all positions:
Code:
.conversationButton a:hover, .conversationButtonInfo a:hover, .convButtonInfoA a:hover, .convButtonStaff a:hover {
}

Any way to change the color on the overlay? With my theme setting it's kind of translucent:

View attachment 82402
Strange. It should work, but I see you're using UI.X. I also have a copy of it and tested - works fine.

Are you using latest version of add-on?

Try with CTRL+F5, clear browser cache...

Anyone else has overlay like that?

Last edited:
Strange. It should work, but I see you're using UI.X. I also have a copy of it and tested - works fine.

Are you using latest version of add-on?

Try with CTRL+F5, clear browser cache...

Anyone else has overlay like that?
Yep, latest version. Cleared cache and logged in and out. Tried 2 browsers. Still coming up opaque like that.

Showing opaque under that style as well.

View attachment 82417
Sorry, don't know where look further. I tested on 3 different sites, 4 different browsers and no problems.

You can try to disable overlay in SP, save, then enable it again.

But one thing I don't understand: why is that X on top right corner, because it shouldn't be there. That look on overlay was in version 1.0.0 before I fix it.

Anyone else with that problem?

Top Bottom