[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
I'm curious what version 1.5 gives us
Me too :) But I think it won't give you that:

Just one more suggestion, when using the overlay could we have an option to remain in the thread instead of re-directing you to the conversation you've started?
This is a good suggestion and was thinking of that before. But since this is a template modification it can't be done to stay on same page without additional files and php coding. One reason is that I want to keep things simple as possible, second is that for me is at this time php coding like I've told you to learn double bass to play like that: EDIT: no php needed. Check here: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conversation-button-under-avatar.3531/update?update=11433

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

Sorry... But you never know what bites me :p EDIT: it bites me! :D Check: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/conversation-button-under-avatar.3531/update?update=11433

What do you mean by button in avatar wont show anymore?
Like @Lindal_Oronar answered to you.

cbua_postbit_avatar.webp

Last edited:
Sorry, you'll have to create template modification on your own (maybe I can help...), because I'm not intend to support other add-ons for now.

Multitasking I guess :)

To show conversation button in online staff block in [bd] Widget Framework add-on do this:

• In APCP go to Appearance > Template Modifications and click on top-right button Create Template Modification

• In the form to create template modification fill in:
Template: wf_widget_online_staff

Modification Key: convbuttonwf (or anything you want, just must be unique)

Description: <fill if you want, not required>

Search Type: <leave it to Simple Replacement>

Find:
Code:
<xen:avatar user="$user" size="s" img="true" />

Replace:
Code:
$0
<xen:require css="conversation_button.css" />
<xen:if is="@cbuastaffonline">
<xen:if is="{$visitor.user_id} AND {$user.user_id} != {$visitor.user_id}">
    <dl class="convButtonStaff"><a href="{xen:link 'conversations/add', '', 'to={$user.username}'}" <xen:if is="@cbuaShowOverlay">class="OverlayTrigger" data-cacheOverlay="false"</xen:if> >{xen:phrase conversationbutton_staff_new}</a></dl>
</xen:if>

<xen:if is="@cbuaMobileStaff">
<style type="text/css">
<xen:if is="@enableResponsive">
@media (max-width:@maxResponsiveMediumWidth)
{
    .convButtonStaff {
        display: none;
    }
}
</style>
  • Save Template Modification
  • Disable debug mode (recommended)

This looks scary to do... Anybody else want to give it a try first?

Top Bottom