[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar

[cXF] Conversation Button under Avatar 2.7.4

No permission to download
I'm finding that I have to click the conversation button twice when using the overlay feature, 1.4 beta 3 - Safari on a mac. Also same issue on iPad mini.

The add on also changes the coilers of other overlays like Waindigo log out button in navbar.
View attachment 81717
You're right. Also with contact form. I guess I'll add the default overlay back.

Confirmed with Chrome, must click "twice" in overlay. FYI - works fine without overlay.
Hm, tried with FF, Chrome, Opera and IE - works with one click!

I'm writing my notes. Some update may be expected...

You're right. Also with contact form. I guess I'll add the default overlay back.

Thanks, like the overlay though, hope you get it working right. Also, how can i move this down a bit, too close to the "sphynx bucks" line item above.

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 6.52.17 AM.webp

Maybe mac computer is the issue? And iPad also I guess. Like I said, works fine without overlay.

Thanks, like the overlay though, hope you get it working right. Also, how can i move this down a bit, too close to the "sphynx bucks" line item above.

View attachment 81719
Edit margin-top. Something like 2px (or more).

Maybe mac computer is the issue? And iPad also I guess. Like I said, works fine without overlay.
Well, I'll add back default overlay (so the form will be black then) and see is that fixes it. But really don't know what is the issue, because all works fine on my side.

Well, its great to have the convo button in post bit, however, I had to remove the member view portion of the add on and go back to what I had created myself some time ago for the convo in that area, due to too many members have smaller avatars, I didn't want to squish them down that small with your recommendation.

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 6.57.28 AM.webp Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 6.57.09 AM.webp

Well, its great to have the convo button in post bit, however, I had to remove the member view portion of the add on and go back to what I had created myself some time ago for the convo in that area, due to too many members have smaller avatars, I didn't want to squish them down that small with your recommendation.

View attachment 81720 View attachment 81721
You can disable button only member view page or style it independently of postbit.

You can do something like that: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/conversation-button-under-avatar.81574/#post-815734

But it's true, if you want icons beside it you'll need to edit some code extra.

You can disable button only member view page or style it independently of postbit.

You can do something like that: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/conversation-button-under-avatar.81574/#post-815734

But it's true, if you want icons beside it you'll need to edit some code extra.
Yes - thats what I did, disabled it in member view and added my code for the convo back in. After all is said and done, I did always want the convo link in post bit so thanks for that.

Screen Shot 2014-08-24 at 7.22.23 AM.webp

View attachment 81720 View attachment 81721
I used this settings
width: 190px;
text-align: center;

Top Bottom