[cXF] Advanced Navigation

[cXF] Advanced Navigation [Paid] 2.3.1

No permission to buy ($15.00)

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

Advanced Navigation - Navigation with extra features

Description:
Advanced Navigation add-on adds many options and customizations to your forum navigation. They are easily enabled in Style Properties.

It was designed to work with default XenForo style (which is easy to customize).

*If you haven't already done so, please rate and review!

Features (options):
  • option to show quicksearch in navigation bar
  • option to...

Read more about this resource...

BassMan updated Advanced Navigation with a new update entry:

What's new in version 2.0.0:
  • visitorTabs can be moved to moderator bar with optional logout link:
  • navigation can be moved above logo:
  • option to add some extra tabs in navigation (for now only 3 and Contact us link after the Member tab; if there's a need for more extra tabs, I can add...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi giorgino,

currently there are some small changes. The main difference is that you can't sticky navigation and you can add navigation above logo.

I realize that maybe I've publish it too early, because Sticky Navigation is going to get a major update soon (new features, bug fixes etc.). This add-on is in preparation for new update too with many fixes and extra feature: useful sticky moderator bar where you can add Username/Inbox/Alerts/Logout links, Admin links in menu etc. Keep following, you'll see.

I still need to think about it, but definitely there is going to be main difference - price. Not everyone needs sticky navigation so why have an add-on with so many features, codes (sometimes less is more).

Well, suggestions are welcome :)

sticky add-on and this one (but don'thave them installed at the same time!), but what if you wanted all the features from both add-ons. plus can your members see the navigation in the moderator bar or is that for the staff only?

Advanced navigation don't have fixed navigation, just fixed moderator bar as an option. Other features are pretty much the same.

Yes, fixed moderator bar is for members too.

Advanced navigation don't have fixed navigation, just fixed moderator bar as an option. Other features are pretty much the same.

Yes, fixed moderator bar is for members too.
Soooo how can i get both features from your add-ons if i cant have them both installed at the same time.
Would i have to buy both add-ons and just uncheck the stuff that will collide with each other. Or is this not possible and i have to choose one to by and just live with those features?

Sorry, guess I don't understand. What both features?

Sticky Navigation has all features as Advanced Navigation + fixed navigation as main feature.

bought it yesterday but pitty it doesn't work with my aurora theme...
It's designed to work with default style. If third party style is customized too much, then it might not work.

Maybe I can help with if you create me admin account.

Great addon. Just checking - I already use Nodes as Tabs to add tabs to the navbar, and organise it. I'm very used to it so would prefer to continue managing my nav bar with it. I wouldn't use the navbar options on yours.
I would however move the visitor tabs on the right up to the moderator bar. But I think they are a separate system although they look like the same bar.
Will these two issues be OK?

(I think Nodes as Tabs is so popular you will have others asking about this.)

Top Bottom