[cXF] Advanced Footer

[cXF] Advanced Footer [Paid] 1.8.0

No permission to buy ($22.00)
You can add any code to advanced footer template to show it in column. Currently there is no one click option to show social icons, but maybe I'll add it.

So if we enable social icons, and already have 3 columns, then social icons will be in fourth?

So if we enable social icons, and already have 3 columns, then social icons will be in fourth?
Yes, but you can decide how many of those 4 columns you would like. It's just an option for those who want social icons in column. Also you can easily edit the social icons template and maybe you can add some of your content from i.e. third column below the social icons and you have again only 3 columns.

@BassMan
Is it possible to add more social networks like vk.com, ok.ru?

The another option like putting code instead of links would be great to have...

Hi @SuchMuch

Is it possible to add more social networks like vk.com, ok.ru?
Currently you have option to have 4 social networks and you can give any network you want For example you can add vk.com instead of Twitter link and change icon:

upload_2017-7-7_16-45-17.webp

The another option like putting code instead of links would be great to have...
That option is already available. You can have 3 columns (left, center, right) in footer and you can simply add the code to specified template to show it in column.

Regards,
BassMan

Hey @BassMan I bought this add-on last night. I just wanted to personally say thank you. This add-on is really what I needed because I've been sponsoring users YouTube channels and we need more space then what the style's footer would provide.

I was wondering though if you plan on porting this to Xenforo 2? Let me know. Appreciate the add-on.

Top Bottom