[cXF] Advanced Footer

[cXF] Advanced Footer [Paid] 1.8.0

No permission to buy ($22.00)

BassMan

BassMan submitted a new resource:

[cXF] Advanced Footer - Add icons and/or extra links to footer, set columns and more features for footer.

Description:
This add-on will add more features to footer. Read below for more information.

*If you want to use Font Awesome icons locally you need to install this add-on: https://xenforo.com/community/resources/font-awesome-local.4287/
If you're not using Font Awesome than you don't need this add-on.

>>> LIVE DEMO <<<

Features:
  • option to remove footer links...

Read more about this resource...

BassMan

BassMan updated [cXF] Advanced Footer with a new update entry:

What's new in version 1.3.0:
  • footer columns are now fully customizable in style properties (font size and color, background color, borders etc.); there are aettings for each column separately so you can do for example this:
af_columns_cxf-png.402

... and example for settings fro column with login form:

af_sp_columns_customize-png.403

• some code...

Read the rest of this update entry...

BassMan

Oh, sorry, didn't understand you right. No, it jumps. And I think it will continue to jump.

BassMan

FredC

Im guessing i have to edit the templates to add links to the column footer option? or is there an option somewhere im not finding?

BassMan

Yes, you have to edit templates. For now it's designed like that so admins can decide freely what to add in each column.

FredC

lol fair enough i just wanted to make sure i wasnt missing an option before i started mucking the templates up..

Mark T

Now this is worth every penny. Thank you @BassMan !

Question... How to I alter the font and icon color and hover color on the links bottom right on fixed footer bar?

Mark T

Thank you.

Check Style Properties: | Advanced Footer [icons] for customising.
Thanks.

I can see that changes the icons color which is perfect. I had to remember to uncheck the clear box lol.

Sorry to be a pain, but that doesnt change the text of the link. Such as the contact link text.

I just need to do both.