[cXF] Mobile Footer

[cXF] Mobile Footer [Paid] 1.0.6

No permission to buy (€25.00)

BassMan

Few questions for this lovely addon.

Is this just a CSS styling, let say if are we able to exclude from certain templates, example, conversation and thread post. Is it also possible to use Ajax for a faster transition? Also, is it possible to have a spinner between the page load.

let say if are we able to exclude from certain templates, example, conversation and thread post.
You could exclude template for mobile footer for certain sites, but this would require custom editing. It's not built-in into the add-on. But it is possible.

Is it also possible to use Ajax for a faster transition?
EDIT: not sure about that.

Also, is it possible to have a spinner between the page load.
Not sure what it has to do with this add-on. Or is something I don't understand what you mean exactly.

You could exclude template for mobile footer for certain sites, but this would require custom editing. It's not built-in into the add-on. But it is possible.

EDIT: not sure about that.

Not sure what it has to do with this add-on. Or is something I don't understand what you mean exactly.
Nevermind, Thank you!

Can we show different to members and guests?
Currently, this is not an option. The main difference is that the guests will see the login and register button, registered users will see account/conversation/alerts icons.

The footer hides part of the slides in lightbox mode. Can the footer slide to the bottom (hidden) during slide show?

1698030604055.webp

I'll check this.

This problem actually also exists when there's a long scrolling page. Such as if there's a "install app button" at the bottom of the off-canvas menu, I can hardly see/reach it. And it's also true for some pop-up menu which runs off the screen, I cannot see the bottom of it and that's usually a submit button...

This problem actually also exists when there's a long scrolling page. Such as if there's a "install app button" at the bottom of the off-canvas menu, I can hardly see/reach it.
This already works from before.

1698132416766.webp

What version are you running? Did you download the latest version from my site? I don't see it.

And it's also true for some pop-up menu which runs off the screen, I cannot see the bottom of it and that's usually a submit button...
I'll check this.

Top Bottom