Add-on Custom Prefix Designer

Dixie McCall

For XF 2.0

Is it possible for some smart person to create a custom add on that lets the owner just point and click on design properties to create a custom prefix, then add that prefix to list for later use. This would stop the need to have to do all that css stuff in templates for every custom prefex. This can be very time consuming.

For instance, I want to be able to just log in to my acp, click on prefixes and create a new one by:

1, Choosing background color from either color pallet or color picker
2. Choose border color from either color pallet or color picker
3. Add border radius in a box by just typing 5px for example-the old way
4. Add padding in box by just typing 5px for example-the old way.
5. ability to use image by adding normal url istead of css url jargon.

Bada bing, bada boom... All done and ready to use for any forum-s. No more having to add custom css to template manually.

Thank you

FInn

Last edited:
For XF 2.0

Is it possible for some smart person to create a custom add on that lets the owner just point and click on design properties to create a custom prefix, then add that prefix to list for later us. This would stop the need to have to do all that css stuff in templates.

For instance, I want to be able to just log in to my acp, click on prefixes and create a new one by:

3. Add border radius in box
4. Add padding in box

Bada bing, bada boom... All done and ready to use for any forum-s. No more having to add custom css to template manually.

Thank you

FInn

on background (color picker) border/image properties

able to design custom prefixes without having to do the css thing? I would like to just be able to log in to acp, click on custom prefixes, add name, click on color picker for background and border and have
We are interested in this job. Can we start private conversation to discuss further?

For XF 2.0

Is it possible for some smart person to create a custom add on that lets the owner just point and click on design properties to create a custom prefix, then add that prefix to list for later use. This would stop the need to have to do all that css stuff in templates for every custom prefex. This can be very time consuming.

3. Add border radius in a box by just typing 5px for example-the old way
4. Add padding in box by just typing 5px for example-the old way.

Thank you

FInn
@Finnigan - This is an interesting add on. In thinking about it, it would be nice to also have it allow you to set the location of the prefix, i.e. before or after the title. Did you have it developed?

Top Bottom