XF 1.1 Custom Node Icons Not Working with 1.1

UltimaOX

So i just updated my site to 1.1 and all my node icons dissapeared, it doesnt even show default ones on the ones i dindt change.

Is there some new setting for this or what?

I have my Extra.css modified to add new node icons like in 1.0 but they arnt showing.

.node .node_20 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_20 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("/nodeicons/image.png");
}
.node .node_21 .forumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon, .node .node_21 .categoryForumNodeInfo.unread .nodeIcon {
background-image: url("/nodeicons/image.png");
}

i also see all the node icons are on 1 image is that right?

im not to savy with this sprite thing so maybe thats a problem too? as i have just upgraded and so its set for 1.0 still?

ok so i copyed that node sprite png file to my styles xenforo folder, that got somethign to show, the cheesy default images.

is there any way to do custom node icons like you used to be able to?

You don't need to use the default sprite or images, I don't.

Just remove any existing image references in the Style Properties and you can still use EXTRA.css to apply custom icons.

You don't need to use the default sprite or images, I don't.

Just remove any existing image references in the Style Properties and you can still use EXTRA.css to apply custom icons.

so i could delete what it has in the image space for each node icon setting?

and is my extra.css right for adding icons? its in my extra.css now but it still isnt working.

ok well i got my custom unread ones to show up, but it still wont show the "forum read" one even though the file location is the same as its always been.

Do i need to make a sprite page for my own images if im not telling my CSS to change it?

Like my CSS changes my "Forum UnRead" for all of my forums, but all of thee "Forum Read" are the default, which isnt being shown right now even though i put the image path in the image blank.

Gah this sprite thing is buggin me haha

FIXED IT!

basiclly you need to have your custom node icons on a sprite sheet, in the same possition as the sprite icon your replaceing, because 1.1 says Unread sprite is at -36,0 well a single image doesnt have those cordinates, so its blank, but when you save it on the sprite sheet it then exists.

So its just a matter of goin back and resaving all my custom icons on larger blank images.

Top Bottom