XF 1.4 Custom Help Pages and New Profile Post Features

Today, we have a video showing upcoming improvements to the XenForo help system, and a new way to surface profile posts.

View on Vimeo

My apologies for the sound quality, I'm hoping that some new audio gear will be arriving before I record the next one of these.

Just a reminder: Please do not post suggestions in this thread (even if you feel they are related). Use the dedicated suggestion forum so they can be tracked; suggestions made in this thread are unlikely to be implemented.

hmmm...

at minute 6:01 Kier is writing the Profile-post: "Wow, this is great!"

But at the Profile-Page of Darth it only shows the text "Wow!".

Am I missing something ?

:cautious:

:censored:

This videos are not done using a single shot. They are cuts, so its likely from a later / newer shot for the data.

He's commenting on the second profile post when you view the profile, he just mouses to the wrong one.

I know that. I didn't want to disable it, but have a substitute for it. Big difference. This way, I don't have problems with EU, as an American company.

There will be nothing different from how its set up at the moment apart from (if) the page gets migrated to the CHP you will be able to edit the page more easily, that is it.

He's commenting on the second profile post when you view the profile, he just mouses to the wrong one.
Yeah... they pointed that out to me in Skype. :( I noticed it after I posted it. But my post still stands true. You can find "errors" in other HYS threads because of it.

I am missing the option, to select to which addon a help page is dedicated. Will it be there in the final version? Or is just the debug mode off?

Top Bottom