Custom Development Plus XF 1.5.x Add-ons to XF2

trapped_soul

Hello all,
As per title, we're looking for a reliable and trusted developer to help us move/migrate many XF 1.5 add-ons over to XF2.
Some are custom built add-ons and some are still around but from devs who no longer develop for XF.
This means we're looking to migrate and rebuild quite a few add-ons and need someone who can be trusted and is reputable.
A history on here is essential and we'd then like to hopefully extend a longer-term working relationship.
Please make a short reply here if you are able to help and I'll then contact you from there.
We're looking for someone who can not only help code but also help design too and make our ideas or older add-ons be in a position to move over and migrate to XF2.

Thank you. :)

Hello all,
As per title, we're looking for a reliable and trusted developer to help us move/migrate many XF 1.5 add-ons over to XF2.
Some are custom built add-ons and some are still around but from devs who no longer develop for XF.
This means we're looking to migrate and rebuild quite a few add-ons and need someone who can be trusted and is reputable.
A history on here is essential and we'd then like to hopefully extend a longer-term working relationship.
Please make a short reply here if you are able to help and I'll then contact you from there.
We're looking for someone who can not only help code but also help design too and make our ideas or older add-ons be in a position to move over and migrate to XF2.

Thank you. :)
I am very interesting for this looking forward for your response

Hello!

We don't provide design services but with everything else we should be able to assist you. Feel free to contact us via a Conversation or submit a ticket with your requirements and we will provide a free quote to handle them.

Thank you!

@trapped_soul

This is Fahad Maqsood from ForumCube and we are very interested in this project due to following reasons.

1- We have extensive XF 1.5.x Add-Ons to XF2 experience
2- Custom design development experience for XF2
3- We have successful track record of similar move/migrations. We just completed a migration of highly customized forum with more than 32 custom plugins and theme design.

You can read more about our quality services and client's experience working with us at following thread.

Looking forward to arrange our first call/video call in order to discuss further.

Thank you!

Hi! We are interested in learning more about your project as well. You can see some of our migration services here. Please let us know more about your project by creating a ticket here.

Hi all,
Thanks for your interest and help so far. I am pleased to say we have someone now working with us.
Again thanks for those who offered their services etc.
Best wishes to all.

Top Bottom