Custom 404 Page by Siropu

Custom 404 Page by Siropu 1.1.7

No permission to download
XF\Db\Exception: xf_siropu_custom_404_page_not_found: MySQL query error [1214]: The used table type doesn't support FULLTEXT indexes in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 217

This should not be repaired in the addon itself instead of a user edit?

It would be great if this could show th referring page ie where the bad link is?

I am getting a whole lot of these:

Code:
https://cafesaxophone.com/rating/list?content_type=post&content_id=383156&rating_type_category_id=3

And I don't know if it's hanging over from (uninstalled) post ratings or content ratings addons or if its something in Xenforo doing this.

Yeah that is a good idea but I went against it because my search box isn't available to guests in their first place :) Nice job though!
Why is search not available for guests? I never understood why people would disable search for guests, should be available for everyone! Very annoying when that happens.

Old Links :
rating/list?content_type=post&content_id

Thanks but do you know where those links would now be? (if Content ratings is now disabled and reverted to reactions) And how to deal with being flooded in the 404 reports?

(Sorry if this is getting irrelevant to this add-on, I should maybe start a new thread about this)

how to deal with being flooded in the 404 reports?

In this point we should "react" with the 410 ErrorCode

Use .htaccess with regex follows...
Code:
RedirectMatch 410 /rating/list?content_type=post&content_id(.*)$
(Untested...)
Then Links like this never again give an 404 Error in this addon :D

Last edited:
In this point we should "react" with the 410 ErrorCode

410 is useful to get Google to remove from index, but if they are generated from within the forum then the best thing is to find why, hence my request to show the source of the link - is it internal or external?

Top Bottom