1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

curl features?

Discussion in 'Server Configuration and Hosting' started by Floren, Dec 21, 2013.

1. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

I just finished compiling PHP 5.5.7 and I have a question for you guys.
    What curl features you see listed into phpinfo(), under curl section? I have none listed.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

cURL support
    cURL Information

3. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

CentOS Linux 5.8 and PHP Version 5.3.19

pic001.jpg

Floren likes this.
  4. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Arch 5.5.7 binary package

Floren likes this.
  5. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

That is really weird, why do we miss the curl features? I thought it was my compiler acting crazy.

6. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

@Luke Foreman, can you post the zlib section on Arch? Thanks.

7. nemke

nemke Member

phpinfo() 2013-12-21 12-02-38.png phpinfo() 2013-12-21 12-03-16.png

Here you go, if you still need it :)
    CentOS 6.5 x64, PHP 5.3.3-27

Floren likes this.
  8. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

I also see no features listed under phpinfo but I can see the list completely if I target curl directly...

PHP:
    <?php
    $array 
    curl_version();
    print_r($array);
    which outputs these values...

Code:
    Array
    (
        [version_number] =>
        [age] =>
        [features] =>
        [ssl_version_number] =>
        [version] =>
        [host] =>
        [ssl_version] =>
        [libz_version] =>
        [protocols] => Array
            (
                [0] =>
                [1] =>
                [2] =>
                [3] =>
                [4] =>
                [5] =>
                [6] =>
                [7] =>
                [8] =>
                [9] =>
                [10] =>
                [11] =>
                [12] =>
                [13] =>
                [14] =>
                [15] =>
            )

)

9. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

Thanks, I need the Archlinux version... waiting on @Luke Foreman. :)
    I want to see how is set zlib on Arch, I set mines on PHP 5.5.7 as shared. I worked for over a week on the 5.5.7 release for CentOS 6.5, it is really nicely optimized. :)

I will install soon the Resources on my site and publish all the rpm's available on Axivo repo. I did a major cleanup for CentOS 6.5, tons of packages optimized. I will also publish a tutorial how to get XenForo up and running in less than 5 minutes on CentOS 6.5, it should help a lot of users. As usual... I will not spoon feed, heh. :)

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
    Wuebit and AndyB like this.
  10. Luke F

Luke F Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Code:
    './configure' '--srcdir=../php-5.5.7' '--config-cache' '--prefix=/usr' '--sbindir=/usr/bin' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php' '--localstatedir=/var' '--with-layout=GNU' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php/conf.d' '--disable-rpath' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--without-pear' '--disable-cli' '--enable-fpm' '--with-fpm-user=http' '--with-fpm-group=http' '--enable-bcmath=shared' '--enable-calendar=shared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--enable-exif=shared' '--enable-ftp=shared' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-intl=shared' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-opcache' '--enable-phar=shared' '--enable-posix=shared' '--enable-shmop=shared' '--enable-soap=shared' '--enable-sockets=shared' '--enable-sysvmsg=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--enable-zip=shared' '--with-bz2=shared' '--with-curl=shared' '--with-db4=/usr' '--with-enchant=shared,/usr' '--with-fpm-systemd' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd=shared' '--with-gdbm' '--with-gettext=shared' '--with-gmp=shared' '--with-iconv=shared' '--with-icu-dir=/usr' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-vpx-dir=/usr' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mcrypt=shared' '--with-mhash' '--with-mssql=shared' '--with-mysql-sock=/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' '--with-mysql=shared,mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=shared,mysqlnd' '--with-openssl=shared' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared,mysqlnd' '--with-pdo-odbc=shared,unixODBC,/usr' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared,/usr' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-snmp=shared' '--with-sqlite3=shared,/usr' '--with-tidy=shared' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-xsl=shared' '--with-zlib'

Floren likes this.
  11. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

Nice mysqld socket you have there. I have the same zlib settings, but I use libzip for zip instead... among other zillions of things I customized on 5.5.7. :giggle: