Curl Timeout Errors

SatGuyScott

My PHP was recently accidently defaulted back and went back from 8.2 back to 7.1. I am back on 8.2 now however now my error log in Xenforo is showing a bunch of errors.

Code:
[LIST]
[*]ErrorException: Push notification failure: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html)
[*]src/XF/Error.php:77
[/LIST]
Any ideas of how to fix? i am sure its probably a simple ini setting issue somewhere.

we'd need a lot more information to troublesheet this type of issue - starting with the full log details.

there are several other posts here where people are having problems with push notification failures.

Any ideas of how to fix?
Can you check the dates of these errors?
I see one generated on 15th augusst 2023 at 23:15, the other one on Feb 10 2024. Is that correct? Only those kind of old errors?

If yes, probably nothing is going on.

I also encounter these errors when upgrading PHP if that just get's together with the server's cron which run every minute.

So if it's only these few, I would just delete them and then see and wait if you encounter them again.
Unless you're having multiple recent ones ofcourse.

Same noted here....

Code:
ErrorException: Push notification failure: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 10001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received (see https://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/libcurl-errors.html) src/XF/Error.php:77

Stack trace
#0 src/XF.php(219): XF\Error->logError('Push notificati...', false)
#1 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(267): XF::logError('Push notificati...')
#2 src/XF/Service/PushNotification.php(179): XF\Service\PushNotification->handleResults(Object(Generator))
#3 src/XF/Service/PusherTrait.php(194): XF\Service\PushNotification->sendNotifications()
#4 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(165): XF\Service\Alert\Pusher->push()
#5 src/XF/Repository/UserAlert.php(116): XF\Repository\UserAlert->insertAlert(335, 2161, 'Marvello', 'post', 556515, 'quote', Array, Array)
#6 src/XF/Notifier/AbstractNotifier.php(70): XF\Repository\UserAlert->alert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 2161, 'Marvello', 'post', 556515, 'quote', Array, Array)
#7 src/XF/Notifier/Post/Quote.php(36): XF\Notifier\AbstractNotifier->basicAlert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User), 2161, 'Marvello', 'post', 556515, 'quote')
#8 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(88): XF\Notifier\Post\Quote->sendAlert(Object(SV\DailyStatistics\XF\Entity\User))
#9 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(46): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyType(Object(XF\Notifier\Post\Quote), Array, 1.71087E+9)
#10 src/XF/Service/AbstractNotifier.php(58): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notify(3)
#11 src/XF/Service/Thread/Replier.php(252): XF\Service\AbstractNotifier->notifyAndEnqueue(3)
#12 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(459): XF\Service\Thread\Replier->sendNotifications()
#13 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php(618): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->finalizeThreadReply(Object(XF\Service\Thread\Replier))
#14 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionAddReply(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#15 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(263): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Thread', 'AddReply', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#16 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(XFMG\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread), NULL)
#17 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#18 src/XF/App.php(2487): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#19 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#20 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#21 {main}

probably 15-20 times this week.....

Top Bottom