curl features?

Floren

I just finished compiling PHP 5.5.7 and I have a question for you guys.
What curl features you see listed into phpinfo(), under curl section? I have none listed.

Last edited:
l7kp.png

Arch 5.5.7 binary package

That is really weird, why do we miss the curl features? I thought it was my compiler acting crazy.

I also see no features listed under phpinfo but I can see the list completely if I target curl directly...

PHP:
<?php
$array = curl_version();
print_r($array);

which outputs these values...

Code:
Array
(
    [version_number] =>
    [age] =>
    [features] =>
    [ssl_version_number] =>
    [version] =>
    [host] =>
    [ssl_version] =>
    [libz_version] =>
    [protocols] => Array
        (
            [0] =>
            [1] =>
            [2] =>
            [3] =>
            [4] =>
            [5] =>
            [6] =>
            [7] =>
            [8] =>
            [9] =>
            [10] =>
            [11] =>
            [12] =>
            [13] =>
            [14] =>
            [15] =>
        )

)

Here you go, if you still need it :)
CentOS 6.5 x64, PHP 5.3.3-27
Thanks, I need the Archlinux version... waiting on @Luke Foreman. :)
I want to see how is set zlib on Arch, I set mines on PHP 5.5.7 as shared. I worked for over a week on the 5.5.7 release for CentOS 6.5, it is really nicely optimized. :)

I will install soon the Resources on my site and publish all the rpm's available on Axivo repo. I did a major cleanup for CentOS 6.5, tons of packages optimized. I will also publish a tutorial how to get XenForo up and running in less than 5 minutes on CentOS 6.5, it should help a lot of users. As usual... I will not spoon feed, heh. :)

Last edited:
Thanks, I need the Archlinux version... waiting on @Luke Foreman. :)
I want to see how is set zlib on Arch, I set mines on PHP 5.5.7 as shared. I worked for over a week on the 5.5.7 release for CentOS 6.5, it is really nicely optimized. :)

I will install soon the Resources on my site and publish all the rpm's available on Axivo repo. I did a major cleanup for CentOS 6.5, tons of packages optimized. I will also publish a tutorial how to get XenForo up and running in less than 5 minutes on CentOS 6.5, it should help a lot of users. As usual... I will not spoon feed, heh. :)

u3lb.png

Code:
'./configure' '--srcdir=../php-5.5.7' '--config-cache' '--prefix=/usr' '--sbindir=/usr/bin' '--sysconfdir=/etc/php' '--localstatedir=/var' '--with-layout=GNU' '--with-config-file-path=/etc/php' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php/conf.d' '--disable-rpath' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--without-pear' '--disable-cli' '--enable-fpm' '--with-fpm-user=http' '--with-fpm-group=http' '--enable-bcmath=shared' '--enable-calendar=shared' '--enable-dba=shared' '--enable-exif=shared' '--enable-ftp=shared' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-intl=shared' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-opcache' '--enable-phar=shared' '--enable-posix=shared' '--enable-shmop=shared' '--enable-soap=shared' '--enable-sockets=shared' '--enable-sysvmsg=shared' '--enable-sysvsem=shared' '--enable-sysvshm=shared' '--enable-zip=shared' '--with-bz2=shared' '--with-curl=shared' '--with-db4=/usr' '--with-enchant=shared,/usr' '--with-fpm-systemd' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd=shared' '--with-gdbm' '--with-gettext=shared' '--with-gmp=shared' '--with-iconv=shared' '--with-icu-dir=/usr' '--with-imap-ssl' '--with-imap=shared' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-vpx-dir=/usr' '--with-ldap=shared' '--with-ldap-sasl' '--with-mcrypt=shared' '--with-mhash' '--with-mssql=shared' '--with-mysql-sock=/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' '--with-mysql=shared,mysqlnd' '--with-mysqli=shared,mysqlnd' '--with-openssl=shared' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-pdo-mysql=shared,mysqlnd' '--with-pdo-odbc=shared,unixODBC,/usr' '--with-pdo-pgsql=shared' '--with-pdo-sqlite=shared,/usr' '--with-pgsql=shared' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-pspell=shared' '--with-snmp=shared' '--with-sqlite3=shared,/usr' '--with-tidy=shared' '--with-unixODBC=shared,/usr' '--with-xmlrpc=shared' '--with-xsl=shared' '--with-zlib'

Nice mysqld socket you have there. I have the same zlib settings, but I use libzip for zip instead... among other zillions of things I customized on 5.5.7. :giggle:

Top Bottom