1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CubicWebs - Xenforo offers

Discussion in 'Third-Party Services & Offers' started by MichaelDance, Sep 3, 2012.

1. MichaelDance

MichaelDance Well-Known Member

If you're looking for webhosting for Xenforo use only, contact support and we can give you a 15% discount --> This applies only for customers who are Genuine xenForo customers only.

If we find out your web hosting is not hosting a xenForo forum, we reserve rights to charge you the full price per month.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I was considering your UK-2 package but all your packages appear to be "out of stock"...
  3. akia

akia Well-Known Member

Its a massive turn off when I visit sites where I have to scroll left or right like I do with yours.
  4. MichaelDance

Oh sorry mate, VPS are out of stock as we're moving onto new packages on the new site, so we've stopped taking old vps orders, If you would like the packages of the new servers I can inbox you the link to the new website.

May I ask what do you mean by scrolling left and right? Can I inbox you the new website to see if you still get issues?
  5. akia

akia Well-Known Member

I mean like this:

6. MichaelDance

Ah you've got a small screen. I'll inbox you the new site to see if it fits.
  7. akia

akia Well-Known Member

Ah Ok,

I wouldn't say I'm running a small screen, my resolution is set at 1024x768 which is still the most popular size.
  8. MichaelDance

:eek: oh lol that's a good size screen. Thank you for testing the new website for me.