XenForo-optimised VPS hosting

Shamil, I'm looking for a VPS costs under $300 USD

My requirements are as follow:
  • Disk space: 2 GB
  • Bandwidth: 100 GB
  • Ram: 1 or 1.5 GB
  • Optimized for: XenForo & vBulletin
  • cPanel/WHM
I see your prices are very high but thought that may be you can offer a nice custom package based on my requirements, as I don't need disk space more than 1 or 2 gb, the actual usage at this time is just 300 mb, same with bandwidth the actual bandwidth is under 50 gb a month.

Shamil, I'm looking for a VPS costs under $300 USD

My requirements are as follow:
  • Disk space: 2 GB
  • Bandwidth: 100 GB
  • Ram: 1 or 1.5 GB
  • Optimized for: XenForo & vBulletin
  • cPanel/WHM
I see your prices are very high but thought that may be you can offer a nice custom package based on my requirements, as I don't need disk space more than 1 or 2 gb, the actual usage at this time is just 300 mb, same with bandwidth the actual bandwidth is under 50 gb a month.

I'll send you a PM :)

I did a ping test earlier in the day; interesting results.

MDOP.png

Like I said, we don't use their servers. We do use some of their services, but we don't use their servers.

Hey Shamil,

Was looking over your site as I have a customer who is looking for some hosting (I don't host larger forums on my dedicated servers). So may send him your way.

1) Do you offer plesk panel? The customer is familiar with plesk and would like to continue using it.
2) I have a couple of questions re your site and business set up and hope you can clear them up.
2a) How come there are so many dead boxes, missing pictures? It doesn't fill me with trust when looking to suggest a host to my customer.
2b) Your company history says it was founded in 2010, but you made an aquisition of "Hostcule" in 2009? Were you opperating before 2010 and if so under what name?
2c) Do you have a fiscal report / accounts available? There are none on companies house, and want to make sure that your not going to shut down in the next 6 months / year.
3) The customer will need his main site brought over also, the main site uses a master-master setup with a redundant database and redundant server, can you handle the setup of this?

Cheers

Like I said, we don't use their servers. We do use some of their services, but we don't use their servers.
Ah cool, I apologise if I got that wrong just I'd read other posts you've made saying that you're a Burst reseller on vBulletin that along with your Burst IPs lead me up the garden path. :) Are you co-locating then?

Hey Shamil,

Was looking over your site as I have a customer who is looking for some hosting (I don't host larger forums on my dedicated servers). So may send him your way.

1) Do you offer plesk panel? The customer is familiar with plesk and would like to continue using it.
2) I have a couple of questions re your site and business set up and hope you can clear them up.
2a) How come there are so many dead boxes, missing pictures? It doesn't fill me with trust when looking to suggest a host to my customer.
2b) Your company history says it was founded in 2010, but you made an aquisition of "Hostcule" in 2009? Were you opperating before 2010 and if so under what name?
2c) Do you have a fiscal report / accounts available? There are none on companies house, and want to make sure that your not going to shut down in the next 6 months / year.
3) The customer will need his main site brought over also, the main site uses a master-master setup with a redundant database and redundant server, can you handle the setup of this?

Cheers

Hi Slavik,

1) We do offer Plesk Panel - and it does integrate with the software we use for the optimised packages :)
2)
a) It appears that the content delivery network is still having troubles with the images - they're working fine on the internet site where the CDN isn't being used - we've raised another issue with Akamai. If this does continue, we'll probably move off the Akamai network and onto Cachefly or Edgecast.
b) The company was registered as a company in Late 2010. It was operating as a sole-proprietorship, still as Radon Systems since 2009.
c) We haven't submitted accounts yet, however, with the correct agreement and non-disclosure in place, we could offer a provisional and projected sheet if required. The accounts will not be submitted until 2012 - given that the accounting period ends on 31st December. I can assure that we will not be shutting down within the next 6 months - our bank, Lloyds TSB has generously funded us again, on the request for expansion.
3) Yes, we can certainly handle the setup for this. Although I personally won't be handling this, someone with more experience will be handling the transition. I assume, they will want multiple dedicated servers (have had requests from VPS clients for a redundant setup with master-master, slave and redundancy before)?

Shamil

Ah cool, I apologise if I got that wrong just I'd read other posts you've made saying that you're a Burst reseller on vBulletin that along with your Burst IPs lead me up the garden path. :) Are you co-locating then?

Ah, no problem. We do co-locate - but I've ensured that we stay well away from the Cogent network - granted it has improved, but that's just an experience I'm not willing to forget - sending packets half way across the world to California then back to Florida :/

We were a Burst reseller though all clients have been successfully transitioned to our own servers. There's absolutely no way I can let clients have CPU limitations as they have them; my own personal experience with vePortal wasn't great either.

Also, the lync.atpl.ltd.uk server's not at BurstNET, that's at TurnKey Internet, another co-located server - just testing how the network is there before we provision a server there.

Shamil

I'm not sure why I can't edit the post, but I should add that we will be charging VAT soon. Going to hit that barrier soon and it's going to be a pain to manage given that the HMRC is so slow in this area.

What's the marker on that Shamil £70,000 a year?

Just changed name again too :) ATPL LIMITED how come you'be changed your business name 3 times in twelve months?

Wow literally just turned 18 and you've had nearly £73,000 in turnover.

The business plan has taken more than 2 years to draw up, it's a comprehensive document, something my relationship manager at Lloyds TSB was very happy to read and report on. :)

Looked really good til I read you host at Burst. I had a server there though volumedrive.com Burst is the worst datacenter I have ever dealt with. WHT's Provider Outages section - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59 Burst is there alot, including several power outages that lasted hours. This is a data center to avoid. Shame too because VD servers are so dirt cheap too.

Looked really good til I read you host at Burst. I had a server there though volumedrive.com Burst is the worst datacenter I have ever dealt with. WHT's Provider Outages section - http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59 Burst is there alot, including several power outages that lasted hours. This is a data center to avoid. Shame too because VD servers are so dirt cheap too.

From what I understand he's got his own servers located within Bursts datacentre. :)

Top Bottom