CubicWebs - Xenforo offers

MichaelDance

If you're looking for webhosting for Xenforo use only, contact support and we can give you a 15% discount --> This applies only for customers who are Genuine xenForo customers only.

If we find out your web hosting is not hosting a xenForo forum, we reserve rights to charge you the full price per month.

I was considering your UK-2 package but all your packages appear to be "out of stock"...

Its a massive turn off when I visit sites where I have to scroll left or right like I do with yours.

I was considering your UK-2 package but all your packages appear to be "out of stock"...

Oh sorry mate, VPS are out of stock as we're moving onto new packages on the new site, so we've stopped taking old vps orders, If you would like the packages of the new servers I can inbox you the link to the new website.

Its a massive turn off when I visit sites where I have to scroll left or right like I do with yours.

May I ask what do you mean by scrolling left and right? Can I inbox you the new website to see if you still get issues?

Oh sorry mate, VPS are out of stock as we're moving onto new packages on the new site, so we've stopped taking old vps orders, If you would like the packages of the new servers I can inbox you the link to the new website.

May I ask what do you mean by scrolling left and right? Can I inbox you the new website to see if you still get issues?
I mean like this:

Capture.webp

Top Bottom