1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CTA Home Page 1.0.0

Honey I'm home!

1. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Brogan submitted a new resource:

CTA Home Page - Honey I'm home!

Read more about this resource...
  2. erich

erich Member

Hi Brogan,

I'm really interested in buying this from you. As I discussed with you in my lengthy FAQ thread (thanks by the way for all your help) , I'd like to make my current homepage fit nice and neat into my XenForo installation.

Does this allow you to edit a page via raw HTML/PHP or are you restricted to just HTML?
  3. Brogan

4. iorG19

iorG19 Member

i have my page created; how can i show my last 'X' threads from specific forum(s) in that page? In compact view like a tiny portal, similar to this https://xfrocks.com/
    A couple of threads to show from specific forums or even a links to show from latest threads!
  5. Brogan

You would need custom code or an add-0n to pull latest threads onto the page.
  6. drsprite

drsprite New Member

This is great, thank you for this.

One question - the Home nav link has the drop down arrow and secondary nav.

I normally remove that from my template - how can I remove it from this addon?

I could use CSS to hide the arrow, but how could I remove the secondary nav?
  7. Brogan

The dropdown is due to the links which are defined in the cta_homepage_links template.

You can edit that template and remove those links if you don't want them.
    drsprite likes this.
  8. drsprite

drsprite New Member

Awesome - just to confirm that template will only affect the home page (I know it says home page but just checking)?
  9. Brogan

Yes - it's a custom template associated with the add-on.
    drsprite likes this.
  10. drsprite

drsprite New Member

Perfect! Thank you again - this add-on is exactly what I've been looking for the past 2 days.
  11. Brogan

Glad you find it useful - it's something I could have done with myself years ago ... but instead I wrote a portal add-on :D
    drsprite likes this.