CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
If it's a fixed width style then whatever the maximum available width is.

The slider is responsive though.

This should answer your question.

http://xenforo.com/community/attachments/upload_2014-7-17_0-16-15-png.78037/

Promoted threads won't show in the slider until a slider image is uploaded.

There's no point in promoting them otherwise.
Is the only source of the slider images uploads and not URLs? Where I am going with that question is... if we have something like a gallery or other existing repository of images, can we use those images (assuming they are viewable by guests of course) as the slider image instead of having to upload another copy of the image just for the slider?

So I have to upload a background image to use the slider? Can't use it only for text sliding (like news system)?

Slider entries will not be shown unless they have an associated image.
In addition, only the thread title and a small snippet of the content is shown at the bottom of the image.

@Brogan, feature request please. For automatic featuring, can you add an additional criteria based on age (OP date) and/or last post date? I would like to have a setting so that old/archived topics are not automatically featured.

Sweet.. Ive been pretty feature set for a few releases now but im looking forward to at least messing around with the new buttons..

Hey,

I disabled the Sharing Options in the SP some Time ago. Now i want to enable it, but it doesnt show. How can i enable it again? I have enabled the Sharing in:

• CTA Featured Threads Blocks Footer & Sharing
  • CTA Featured Threads Page Footer & Sharing

Screenshot_2.webp

Screenshot_3.webp

Brogan if I buy this tomorrow, how do I set up a redirect for all my Wordpress articles?

Greg
This isn't a replacement for a blog.
It simply allows you to feature existing threads.

So you would need to have threads for those WP articles and then create redirects for each one.

Hey,

I disabled the Sharing Options in the SP some Time ago. Now i want to enable it, but it doesnt show. How can i enable it again? I have enabled the Sharing in:
I have just tested it and it still works as expected.

Ensure you have the services configured in the options and you are enabling on the blocks or page, as desired.

Top Bottom