CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
That error indicates a syntax error with the file but no-one else has reported the issue and I'm using the same file on multiple sites so try downloading it again and uploading the files once more.

Downloaded the zip file again, reuploaded. But the same blank page still shows when I visit http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/threads/featured/

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '[', expecting ')' - library/CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Thread.php:660
Generated By: Unknown Account, 1 minute ago
Stack Trace
#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(61) "http://www.mcmiddleearth.com/threads/auto-teleport-macro.422/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["/threads/auto-teleport-macro_422/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Yes, it's due to the PHP version.

When I optimised the code, I introduced an issue related to PHP 5.3 and earlier.

There is one other place which will also error, related to account preferences.

Let me PM you some updated files which will resolve it.

Yes, it's due to the PHP version.

When I optimised the code, I introduced an issue related to PHP 5.3 and earlier.

There is one other place which will also error, related to account preferences.

Let me PM you some updated files which will resolve it.

Allright thanks! I know that I will have to update relatively soon with Xenforo soon depending on more modern versions of php as well. I'll just have to figure out how to get those epel releases on my OS.

It's not possible.

The content types are totally different.

The add-on would have to be rewritten and renamed.

evening,

is there a tutorial on how to set up the slider, i went to feature a thread and selected slider got my picture as a test posted and shows like so

Attachments

• Screenshot (63).webp
    Screenshot (63).webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 20
I responded to your thread on the support forum.

You need to use an image at least as large as the slider area, otherwise it's going to be stretched to fit and look rubbish, like so.

There are no SPs for it.
It uses the same poll template as used on a thread.

It's inside the featured thread li though, so you can target it using the CSS classes.

There are no SPs for it.
It uses the same poll template as used on a thread.

It's inside the featured thread li though, so you can target it using the CSS classes.

I did try setting something for "NoAutoHeader PollContainer" in extra.css, but that didn't appear to work.

Lets say i wanted to add this to my custom pages/page nodes. Is this possible? because i might not want to use this feature on the forum tab. I might want to include it on my pages instead.

Top Bottom