CTA Featured Threads & Portal

CTA Featured Threads & Portal [Paid] 2.17.0

No permission to buy (£40.00)
Is there a way to disable the expired icon?
Didn't see that on the options page?
@Robby don't forget that the expired badge is only seen by moderators, it's not seen by regular users. I have it enabled as it allows me to see which threads have previously been featured so I can avoid re-featuring them unless I really want to.

Just to add to what @Martok has posted above, it is tied to the feature thread permission.

And the reason it was added is for exactly the reason Martok has posted - to avoid accidental re-featuring.

Thanks for the add-on @Brogan :), we picked it up awhile back and glad to see it developed into what it is today.

We modified the front output a bit to use Masonry, still a ways to go on styling but it's coming a long :).

mason.webp

Quick question is there a conditional I can use to see which node the featured thread is coming from? Sorry if it's been answered.

Something like...
<xen:if is=@ctathreadnode=1">ect...</xen:if>

Hope that makes sense.

I'm trying to add a different mini icon depending on which node the thread gets promoted from.

Well that's different!
Nice job.

The node ID is actually part of the class for each block.

upload_2014-7-13_10-56-1.webp

Is that any use?

You can also use $featuredThread.node_id

Thanks, this works perfectly:

Code:
<xen:if is="{$featuredThread.node_id} == 2">
CAT2
<xen:elseif is="{$featuredThread.node_id} == 3" />
CAT3
<xen:elseif is="{$featuredThread.node_id} == 4" />
CAT4
</xen:if>

Looks great, @Russ (y)

Although, I'm a bit offended that you're put Unchartered underneath a pic of the lovely Edward from Assassin's Creed :D

No screenshot yet as it doesn't exist.

The slider can be displayed on the page, forum list and possibly forum view - I haven't decided on the last one yet as I doubt it will be used there.
Likewise for the new posts page.

I could be wrong though...

Top Bottom