1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 CSS going missing.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Okenyon, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Okenyon

Okenyon Active Member

We use the same template on all our forums however a new forum we're developing has very strange behaviour and we can't work out why.

@Slavik helped to setup the forum but we still don't know the issue.

Basically all of a sudden the CSS will just go missing and the page will be a mess.

Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 13.33.53.png

2. EQnoble

EQnoble Well-Known Member

Without a link to the forum it is impossible to diagnose the root of a problem from an image so for your benefit it might be helpful to add that in with your request for help.

However that said...I have seen this happen as a result of outside cache issues.

3. Okenyon

Okenyon Active Member

The forum is still in dev mode so is locked however happy to give to someone who can solve and pay for their time.

The forum is hosted on the same server as all my forums so what should I be looking into please?

4. CyclingTribe

CyclingTribe Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity - I know the site is still in development and on your own server, but are you using a CDN at this stage (or at all)?

5. Okenyon

Okenyon Active Member

Possibly pagespeed but nothing else I don't think.

6. Snog

Snog Well-Known Member

If you mean the mod_pagespeed on the server, check to be sure it's not the Beta version. I had this happen using the beta version on a server.

ForumCube likes this.
  7. Okenyon

Okenyon Active Member

Thank you, I think it's a conflict of htaccess files, disabling
    ModPagespeed off

seems to have done the trick, for now!

CyclingTribe likes this.