*Crosses Fingers*

Indeed, a very much needed update from Kier, I will renew all of my expired licences (of which I only really need one) shortly.

I think I have 2 licenses expiring in the next month or so. Even if they're being extended, can I renew another year to help out the team?

Can we please just take a moment to appreciate what's happening here??

happy-epic-win-l.png

Please, can we stop pushing made up facts?

Development has not been stopped for 2 years, not even close. The closer figure is around 8 months (the last XF update was July last year)

We also don't know what anyone got out of it. The latest document says each side pays their own lawyer and court bills, the actual information of interest will be in the settlement agreement. For all we know VB might be buying KAM a brand new Ferarri each, a villa in spain and a briefcase full of money. We simply do not know, and we probably never will. (unless we see a picture of KAM infront of a villa with 3 Ferraris :D)
It's what I read, I apologize if what I read was false and wasn't able to do more research before posting (partly because there wasn't that much official information available). Although it's possible that IB compensated them in some other way, that seems unlikely to me. To me it feels like IB didn't get what they deserve here, but perhaps the market will take care of that.

Time to pour more support into the team by buying/renewing licences, guys.
The worst is over. Time to expect great things from XF.

Top Bottom