• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 Cron Problems

topcat

Recently noticed that my latest member stats weren't updating. so looked at my cron entries and 90% of them are set to next run 16th Dec 2013. some of the are earlier in august etc.

what is the problem. what has caused this and how do i rectify it?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Ones in August sound like disabled add-ons, but you should upgrade to 1.2.4. There are changes to help prevent this.

topcat

ok updated, this as sorted the default xenforo crons, but the ones for mods i am using are still fecked.

xfsoccer willl next run in december 1970 wtf

lots of others are still dec 16 2013

what on earth has caused this, Do I need to re install all the effected mods to repair the crons?

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
Well I couldn't speak to the add-on per se -- if the add-on is disabled, crons won't run.

If updating doesn't resolve it, then there's something more fundamental at play. I would disable all add-ons and ensure that all files path the file health check.

topcat

all cron entries seem to be ok now,

ran the health check and all files are there.

only problem now since the update when members click on newposts /whats new etc

they get this

Server Error
Undefined index: node_name

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php at line 77
  2. XenForo_ControllerPublic_FindNew->actionPosts() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  3. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  4. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/v2/index.php at line 13

and i have a bout 10 pages of the same error in my log from members clicking the link

Undefined index: node_name 3 minutes ago - library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/FindNew.php:77

Last edited: