• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Couple Previews

Steve F

Here are couple screenshots of some styles I have that I may release if there is interest in them.

First one "Neutral" has 4 variations of color. Green, Blue, Red and Orange.

neutralw.png

Next we have "Flow" (Not really liking the name just popped in there..lol). This is a very early preview as you can see the nav is not even touched as of yet but just looking for interest and suggestions is all. :)

flowi.png

All suggestion welcomed! :p

Liking both of them! The only suggestion I can offer right off is on the first, maybe consider darkening the text a bit...things feel "lopsided" to me with the dark lastpost box and the light text/forum icons. Other than that, good job on both :)

Really liking the first one, the colours are similar to my green and grey style.

Thanks for the input guys.
John, I felt the same with the first style for it being lopsided. The darker background for the sidebar, last post and such was not really the intention but as I was trying different backgrounds it just caught my eye. I will mess around with it a bit more and get more towards the middle I think. Thanks!

Thanks Brogan, we'll see if I can get something more "neutral" for release.
:)

I like the first one, feels kind of Xbox-y :)

The second feels very close to the XF default right now, I know you are not done with it yet though.

Looking good - I like the 2nd one. I think once the nav is sorted it will look great :)

Top Bottom