1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Couple Previews

Discussion in 'Resource Discussions [Archive]' started by Steve F, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Here are couple screenshots of some styles I have that I may release if there is interest in them.

First one "Neutral" has 4 variations of color. Green, Blue, Red and Orange.

Next we have "Flow" (Not really liking the name just popped in there..lol). This is a very early preview as you can see the nav is not even touched as of yet but just looking for interest and suggestions is all. :)

All suggestion welcomed! :p
    nrep likes this.
  2. John

John Well-Known Member

Liking both of them! The only suggestion I can offer right off is on the first, maybe consider darkening the text a bit...things feel "lopsided" to me with the dark lastpost box and the light text/forum icons. Other than that, good job on both :)
  3. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Really liking the first one, the colours are similar to my green and grey style.
  4. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input guys.
    John, I felt the same with the first style for it being lopsided. The darker background for the sidebar, last post and such was not really the intention but as I was trying different backgrounds it just caught my eye. I will mess around with it a bit more and get more towards the middle I think. Thanks!

Thanks Brogan, we'll see if I can get something more "neutral" for release.
  5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I like the first one, feels kind of Xbox-y :)

The second feels very close to the XF default right now, I know you are not done with it yet though.
  6. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I like the first one too, because of the shiny silver. Use lots of that!
  7. nrep

nrep Well-Known Member

Looking good - I like the 2nd one. I think once the nav is sorted it will look great :)