Country Flags by IP Address [Deleted]

BCMath :

Code:
[bcmath]
; Number of decimal digits for all bcmath functions.
; http://php.net/bcmath.scale
bcmath.scale = 0

Code:
The file "C:\Inetpub\vhosts\roughnecks-germany.de\httpdocs\library\Snog\CountryFlags\Listener/data/countryflags/GeoLite2-Country.mmdb" does not exist or is not readable.

Countryflags\Db\Reader->__construct() in Snog/CountryFlags/Listener/Visitor.php at line 51
Snog_CountryFlags_Listener_Visitor::visitor()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Visitor.php at line 469
XenForo_Visitor::setup() in XenForo/Session.php at line 274
XenForo_Session::startPublicSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 291
XenForo_Controller->_setupSession() in XenForo/Controller.php at line 304
XenForo_Controller->preDispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 346
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in C:/Inetpub/vhosts/roughnecks-germany.de/httpdocs/index.php at line 13
Thank you.

The full error helps a lot.

Give me a few minutes and I'll contact you by PC with a possible fix.

I have the same problem. A simple fix is to just create a data dir in the listener dir and copy county flags to it.

I have the same problem. A simple fix is to just create a data dir in the listener dir and copy county flags to it.
The problem was with Windows not liking the Linux style path that's created.

The fix will be uploaded for everyone tomorrow.

Hi @Snog

131f06b2a5f96b6caa6bd92e52be18ed.png

This error when i install file upload

Did you get a fix for the users who are producing ErrorException: Undefined index: country - library/Snog/CountryFlags/Listener/Visitor.php:39
I've checked the IP and it gives the correct geoip location

Did you get a fix for the users who are producing ErrorException: Undefined index: country - library/Snog/CountryFlags/Listener/Visitor.php:39
I've checked the IP and it gives the correct geoip location
I've asked every person that has posted this error to send me the IP address so I can duplicate the problem.

None of them have sent it.

Installed. Got an error about the data/countryflags not having the right permissions (it was created 755) so I chmodded it to 777.
Don't know if that is relevant to the problem I'm having, but the flag is either R or blank for everyone.

Installed. Got an error about the data/countryflags not having the right permissions (it was created 755) so I chmodded it to 777.
Don't know if that is relevant to the problem I'm having, but the flag is either R or blank for everyone.
The README.txt file says to change the permissions to 777 after uploading the files.

If you just installed it and people aren't showing the proper flags, double check that the file GeoLite2-Country.mmdb exists in the data/countryflags folder. If it doesn't, Go to Admin->Tools->Cron Entries and manually run the Update GeoIP Database task to download the file.

If the file does exist and you're still seeing people with an R flag, I'll need to know how people are visiting your site. R means a reserved IP address and that shouldn't show at all.

Last edited:
Top Bottom