XF 2.1 Corrupt conversation count

CrispinP

Hi folks,

I've just upgraded to 2.1.8 today from 1.5.2. Everything went well, I've rebuild caches etc but myself, some of my fake users for testing as well as normal users, all seeing these weird conversations. Clicking on one gives you the error below.
I've checked the tables in the DB for one of the messages for me and I don't see anything.

1585580054150.webp

None of those tables contain anything for the messageid 100095

1585578647769.webpCo

How do I clean this up?

Regards

If none of those tables have any records, I'm not really sure how you could be getting a link to a conversation with that ID.

The only thing that comes to mind is something add-on related, so you may be best trying with everything (add-on and style) returned to stock to confirm.

I've checked on my qa site and they too are there. If I click on the Show All I see them listed there too.

I had a scratch around the tables looking for something in consistent between them (thinking maybe I stuffed my query up)
In the conversation_user table I have data which is not in the master table. Is this expected?

1585665933530.webp

Could this be a dodgy import from way back when I moved from vB to XF?

As for my problem, I found it; it is in the above inconsistent data. How I did not see it first time round I don't know. Maybe transposed two of the digits in the ID. So, my original problem solved but it's raised another question above; normal?

Thanks
C

Top Bottom