XF 2.0 Smiles / conversation

Tamara-Jasmin

Translated with google Translate:

It's a bug for me

Hello,
I'm just at the last work, and I wanted to briefly give my frustration a little air about 2 things that are downright DESASTER with the simultaneous question of a simple solution.

Smilies:
You can not simply install smilies from folders and assign these categories. With 5 smilies you can do it by hand - but at 500 it's more than a disaster.

I can create categories. But with an import I have to edit EVERY single and set the category.
My idea was:
Import a directory. Edit XML and assign category.
The category is NOT RECOGNIZED and I still have to adjust it. The XML is worthless.
Also, it is not possible to move smilies into a category. I can not even delete multiple, edit XML and import back into the category.
I am so frustrated! You have to edit each one and set the category. That's pure criminal work! Completely inflexible the whole.

I do that via a database import, that's very easy. But a normal user would despair completely here!

Point 2:

Conversations.
I can add users but not remove them!
Worse still, you can not even delete a complete conversation, e.g. after a year of inactivity!
And even worse: never make a contribution - e.g. when a user writes crap. you can delete. That's not really so seriously wanted?
The database is getting bigger because you can not delete anything?

I would be very happy if this is refinished.

LG: Tammy

Last edited:
Top Bottom