Corrupt a wish game...

It is...half way around the globe.

I wish today was Nov 11th 2011, 8am, and that I am at the cash register at Best Buy, copy of Skyrim in one hand, cash in the other.

It is...half way around the globe.

I wish today was Nov 11th 2011, 8am, and that I am at the cash register at Best Buy, copy of Skyrim in one hand, cash in the other.
Granted, but your PS3 / PC / 360 breaks the moment you see the credits at the start.

I wish I was in the Maldives right now. erm, with my wife who's 40 weeks pregnant, on on the other hand perhaps not.

I wish there were more hours in the day.

Granted, but your PS3 / PC / 360 breaks the moment you see the credits at the start.

I wish I was in the Maldives right now. erm, with my wife who's 40 weeks pregnant, on on the other hand perhaps not. Yeah, not even going there

I wish there were more hours in the day.
Granted. The work day is now 40 hours, salaries rise, but so does the cost of everything. Hyperinflation crashes world markets. Wars break out, soon engulfing the entire world. Nuclear war results, mankind is destroyed.

Way to go!

I wish for a great cup of coffee.

Granted. The work day is now 40 hours, salaries rise, but so does the cost of everything. Hyperinflation crashes world markets. Wars break out, soon engulfing the entire world. Nuclear war results, mankind is destroyed.

Way to go!

I wish for a great cup of coffee.

Granted, there is a great cup of coffee, and I am drinking it.

I wish I was smart enough to build my own media playback system in c++.

Granted, there is a great cup of coffee, and I am drinking it.

I wish I was smart enough to build my own media playback system in c++.
Granted but now all computers are instantly destroyed so you can not use your new found knowledge.

I wish I could wish a wish that would make all other wishes look outdated(or some other word).

Granted, you can wish that wish, but you wasted your wish by not actually wishing to make all other wishes look outdated.

I wish that no wishes could be corrupted. :)

Wish granted but then IB buys XenForo and everything goes down the drain.

I wish that all my favorite cartoons that have been canceled would start up again :).

Wish granted but then IB buys XenForo and everything goes down the drain.

I wish that all my favorite cartoons that have been canceled would start up again :).
Granted, but all the voices are now done by Fran Drescher.

I wish this M-card worked properly so I could stop hacking away at my video equipment to make something work that should already.

Granted, but all the voices are now done by Fran Drescher.

I wish this M-card worked properly so I could stop hacking away at my video equipment to make something work that should already.
Fine, it works but then you become obsessed with Panda bears and run away to China...

I wish that I had all the physics books in the world, all the greatest physicists(Albert, Stephen, and those other dudes that no one really cares about) and all the time in the world :). Oh and a real life Nyan Cat to entertain me :giggle:

Fine, it works but then you become obsessed with Panda bears and run away to China...

I wish that I had all the physics books in the world, all the greatest physicists(Albert, Stephen, and those other dudes that no one really cares about) and all the time in the world :). Oh and a real life Nyan Cat to entertain me :giggle:
Granted, but your name in Tommy and you haven't become aware yet. Uncle Earnie wants to spend some more quality time with you.

I wish others will understand that reference and how it corrupts to original wish.

Granted, but your name in Tommy and you haven't become aware yet. Uncle Earnie wants to spend some more quality time with you.

I wish others will understand that reference and how it corrupts to original wish.
Oh gawd...is it bad that I do?

Granted, everyone understands it and then you are no longer unique :)

I wish to be able to type quicker than anyone else in the world and to have Kier as my personal PHP minion muahahahahaha.

<reviving this fun game>

Granted, but you receive these minons :)

Minions-Despicable-Me-2-Wallpapers-HD-Wallpaper.jpg

I wish I had pizza.

Top Bottom