Corrupt a wish game...

Granted, but George W. Bush was elected Twice (while once as Jeb help him in the other time)... So you all run amuck without a President in charge.

I wish Barack Hussein Obama win the next USA election.... ;)

Granted, but the next US election is for assistant deputy undersecretary to the substitute dog catcher of Tyler Texas.
I wish that it would rain M&Ms

Granted by you're allergic to chocolate.

I wish hollywood would make original movies again (or at least remakes that are worth it).

I wish for a wish that could not be corrupted.

denied.webp

You are found guilty of trying to break the game, you are imprisoned in Askaban until the end of time.

I wish for xenforo to win the IB lawsuit.

Granted, but now you are banned from xenforo.com.

I wish my wishes came with an undo button that would give me back my wish and let me choose again.

Granted, but due to the laws of space time, you can only make the same decision again.

I wish for at least one computer that didn't screw up this week :(

Granted, but due to the laws of space time, you can only make the same decision again.

I wish for at least one computer that didn't screw up this week :(

Granted, your PC's run flawlessly but your city has a power cut.
I wish I was never tired.

Granted, but you're now the subject of an IB lawsuit.

I wish vBulletin was revolutionary :p
Granted, but now you find out that after vBulletin became amazing there was a rupture in the space time continuum and everything you know and love is removed from existance...

I wish that I could have an uncorrupted wish :).

Granted, but now you find out that after vBulletin became amazing there was a rupture in the space time continuum and everything you know and love is removed from existance...

I wish that I could have an uncorrupted wish :).

Granted...you now have 14 working braincells and do not understand that your wish has been corrupted.

I wish I could divide by zero

Top Bottom