Corrupt a wish game...

Granted...but now everyone else in the world hates her.

I wish I knew how to build a video team chat line for my webserver with a popout feed window to stay open while navigating.

Granted. But now that your name is legally changed you have a terrible time in conversations.

I wish I could concentrate better.

Granted, however you cannot take your mind off the first thing you begin to concentrate on after the wish!!!

I wish I had looked after my teeth better as a youngster.

Granted but now you you have wrinkles in your face from smiling to show off your pearly-whites and only superficial things matter to you now as the important stuff passes you by.

I wish to have an air cleaner which makes no noise and actually works.

Granted, but now you can't get out of your house to spend any of it due to all the bank notes stuffing up every possible exit ...

I wish I was 16 again, but knew what I know now!!!
wink.png

Granted, but you were in a car accident and was decapitated, Your head was frozen and now are 16 inches. The same as you were born and still know what you know now... Oh you meant years, but you really did not say so... ;)

I wish I could multi task....
Granted, but you never can finish anything.
I wish I was a cat.

Granted but the neighbors kid wants to see if fluffy will always land on her feet and is holding you in arms looking for a bridge..

I wish my dinner would cook itself.

Granted... It's a bit odd coming out to the kitchen and seeing a pile of food chopping vegetables for stew though.

I wish I'd saved some of the tacos from dinner for a snack tomorrow.

Granted but your lady sees them in the refrigerator and eats them and leaves you none for today or tomorrow.

I wish I could see what the big bang looked like without being dematerialized on a molecular level

Top Bottom