1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Converted to XenForo, My Members love it!

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Mikey, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

I converted my long standing IP.Board forum The Geek District over to XenForo this week, and have received nothing but positive feedback from my members since then :)

The site was running on IP.Board, and I had no issues with the convert (after doing a few test runs to smooth out the bugs), I'm using the great free mods and skins such as the blog and flexile from here, as well as some other mods from xenfans..

Just wanted to take some time out to say that XenForo is a great software, the community here has helped a lot (although not all directly) and just wanted to thank people such as Mike, Kier (and of course all the moderators for their answers), Floris, Onimua, Erik Swan,Tilkißey, SNN just to name a few whose add ons I am using..

:)

2. jörgk

jörgk Active Member

Nice..........Looks good your Site! :)

Mikey likes this.
  3. Mikey

Mikey Well-Known Member

Thank you :)

4. Tempest

Tempest Active Member

Glad to see another happy customer. :)

Mikey likes this.
  5. Fufu

Fufu Well-Known Member

Very nice that your members found xenForo much more pleasant than IP.Boards. Thanks for the feedback.:cool:

Mikey likes this.
  6. glorify

glorify Well-Known Member

Another former IP Board member that converted this week. I haven't had this much traffic/conversation in a very, very long time. My members really like XF. The proof is in the posting.

Kier, Mikey and Dragonfly like this.