1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Convert URLs to page titles fails on some URLs due to lack of 'Accept' header

Discussion in 'Resolved Bug Reports' started by Jon W, Jul 27, 2015.

  1. Jon W

    Jon W Well-Known Member

    Not sure if this is just specific to this one website, but I've found an example of a site that returns a 404 error when XenForo tries to get its title, even though it is a valid page.


    ->setHeaders('Accept', 'text/html')
    to the request in XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink seems to fix it for this site and may help with some other sites.
    Rob likes this.
  2. Mike

    Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

    I've fixed this now, thanks.

Share This Page