Facebook use to periodically verify their developers applications compliance, so one of their staff members contacted me complaining that I had to provide a test user account, so they could verify my application work flow and compliance as it seemed that it wasn't being used properly by my app...
I moved the site to another server, but something went wrong. He tried to solve it, but I could not fix it.
It shows me a database error message.
Incomplete tables. I do not know what to do now. My site now does not work and I do not know what else.
You know someone to advise...
I would like to suggest two additions to the Resource guidelines for paid addons:
Confirmed bugs need to be resolved in a reasonable timely manner.
There needs to be a publicly visible bug tracker.
I believe these rules would at least give a signal to developers about what is expected of...
Not sure exactly why this happens and I don't think there is anywhere in XenForo core that this is noticeable, but if you add a call to run a deferred task to a page then it cause the debugger to stop running and you can no longer see how many database queries have been run, which queries, etc.
Not sure if this is just specific to this one website, but I've found an example of a site that returns a 404 error when XenForo tries to get its title, even though it is a valid page.
There are three methods in XenForo which allow for partial class names to be used.
All three methods use the following line of code to check whether a partial or full class name has...